57

Chapter 57, "I'm rubbing the baby's... head."

"Husband, do you think I'm okay with this?"

Jiang Nuonuo grabbed Lu Beichen as soon as she arrived on the floor where Grandma Lu was.

Lu Beichen looked at the young man who smoothed his dull hair with his hand and looked at him nervously. He couldn't help but raised his hand and rubbed the other man's head, getting an angry look.

Jiang Nuonuo held her head and took several steps back, angrily saying: "How could you do this! It took a lot of effort for me to straighten things out."

Lu Beichen shook the hand that was hanging in the air, as if to hold back something, with a smile in his eyes. He waved to the young man.

"Come here and let me help you."

"No! I want to do it myself." Jiang Nuonuo looked at him suspiciously, fearing that he would be rubbed by the other party just after he had taken care of it.

After thinking for a while, he raised his chin towards the man and said seriously: "Don't rub my head casually in the future."

Lu Beichen saw his childish face pretending to be serious, and the hand he just put down felt itchy again.

He sighed, with regret on his face, "Oh! I also said that I would help you smooth the raised hair on your head! In that case, let's go pick up grandma like this!" "Anyway, it won't be me who is embarrassed

. Just pretend you can't see it." As he said that, he turned around and started to take steps.

The left hand hangs naturally. If you look carefully, you will find that the big hand with clear joints is open and tilted slightly backward, as if waiting for something to be put in.

Lu Beichen recited a few numbers silently in his mind. As soon as he finished the words one, two, and three, he felt softness in his palm, like a little white rabbit falling into a wolf's den and being pulled tightly by the wolf king.

Jiang Nuonuo held the man's hand with one hand and hugged his arm with the other. She raised her pretty face and looked over shyly.

He let go of his bitten lower lip, and his trembling eyelashes fluttered uneasily like small brushes. He whispered: "Then I agree to your rubbing now, can you help me? Husband!"

Jiang Nuonuo knew that she was confused. The stubborn lock of hair on his head was fixed with hairspray for a long time when he went out in the morning. Now when he heard that it was messed up, he knew that the small lock of hair must be flying in the wind again without even thinking about it.

If it were in the past, he must have carefully sorted it out. Even if the effect was not good, he would be comforted and tell himself to do his best.

But it seems to be different now. Somehow, Lu Beichen's affectionate words just kept replaying in his mind, which made him not want Grandma Lu to see him lose his composure.

Xiao Naiyin's coquettish voice flowed from the two people's clasped hands into the man's heart like electricity, causing splashes in his calm lake.

Lu Group is one of the world's top 50 companies, and its domestic assets have reached a peak that is beyond the reach of others.

Therefore, the floor where Grandma Lu stayed was equipped with all kinds of the most advanced equipment and instruments. Therefore, Grandma Lu was the only patient on this huge floor.

There was no one in the quiet corridor, as if no one had ever been here, but if you listened carefully, you could hear the slightest swallowing sound.

"Let... let go, don't do this."