14

Chapter 14 Grievance and Accusation "Husband, wait for me~"

Jiang Nuonuo has been sorting out transfer information and chat records all day long. He doesn't know that this group of friends know the original body too well and know that he will not give it back. I still feel like I am a person.

When borrowing money from Jiang Nuonuo, he not only promised that he would repay it, but also wrote a letter of guarantee for each of them, as if this could show his innocence and show that he was not greedy for money, and also convinced the original person that he had made a good brother.

Ignoring the original person's words of "no need to pay back" with a generous wave, Jiang Nuonuo smiled so hard that her eyebrows arched and her fingers flew around to take screenshots quickly.

"Hmph! Just wait! If you don't pay back, I'll call the police and arrest you."

He hasn't calculated the amount yet, but just looking at the transfer records above, none of them are less than 10,000, let alone some transfers to merchants. recorded.

At first glance, it looked like he was being taken advantage of and was being used as a cash machine.

He was just about to take screenshots when he suddenly heard a voice. He hurriedly opened the "Long Live Brother Jiang" group, left a message "See you at the same place tomorrow night", turned off his phone and ran downstairs.

He never thought about collecting debts by himself.

Jiang Nuonuo has a soft temper, and he is the youngest in the family. He is good-looking, has a sweet voice, and is very good at coquettishness. No one can resist him, let alone his elder brothers and sisters who have watched him grow up since childhood.

Everyone treats him like a fragile porcelain doll, and they are reluctant to touch or touch him. If there is any good thing, they will give him a share first. Even Santang, who has always been grumpy, treats everyone as if he is on fire. My brother always spoke softly to him, for fear of scaring this angelic little cousin.

So it was natural that he, who grew up like a group favorite, could not learn to speak loudly, let alone collect debts.

Lu Beichen had just parked the car and looked straight into a pair of concerned eyes as soon as he opened the door.

His pupils are shining, his eyes are bright and his teeth are white.

Just like the long-awaited husband who has finally returned from afar, his eyes are full of eyes and he hesitates to speak.

The fingertips holding on to the door frame tightened, and his heart began to beat uncontrollably.

Jiang Nuonuo raised her cute smile as if asking for new year's money from her elders in the family. All eight of her white teeth were exposed, and her eyebrows were crooked.

"Honey, you're back! I miss you so much!" The

soft and waxy voice squeezed away the fatigue of a day's work, and there was an endless energy in my heart, as if he was working an all-nighter. You won't feel sleepy at all.

Suppressing the restlessness in his heart, Lu Beichen lowered his dark eyes and softly squeezed out the word "hmm" from his nose.

I don't know if it was Jiang Nuonuo's illusion, but he always felt that the word "man" seemed to have a hoarse nasal sound.

Could it be that I have a cold? Jiang Nuonuo's eyes flashed with confusion.

Before he could ask for the exit, he saw that the other party had gotten out of the car and closed the door, but he did not take off the hand on the door.

His knuckles trembled, as if he was suppressing his desire to stroke the head of some soft and cute animal.

Lu Beichen took back his eager hand, and in order to prevent it from running onto the young man's head uncontrollably, he directly clasped his hands tightly.

Jiang Nuonuo, who just wanted to ask the man if he had a cold, could only think, "So the boss also likes to carry things in his trouser pockets."

Shaking off the doubts in his mind, Jiang Nuonuo trotted to keep up with the other man.

But I don't know whether the man did it on purpose or because his legs were too short and he couldn't keep up.

As soon as Young Master Jiang Nuonuo got angry, he ran over and hung on his arm.

His voice was full of accusations and grievances: "Husband, wait for me!"

Lu Beichen looked at him with tenderness, his eyes were slightly red, as if he had been greatly wronged, and then he looked at the little man who was so close and still two years away. A doorstep within walking distance.

After all, he didn't say anything and dragged the person into the house.