30

Chapter 30 Not only a liar, but also a scumbag.

"Yimin, do you know what Jiang Nuonuo is doing these days?"

Luo Qiu didn't expect that because of Jiang Nuonuo's husband's words, she would be kicked out of the supermarket. I rushed out. After the initial anger, I gradually figured it out.

That man was unusual and he couldn't mess with him. He was afraid that his plan would change, so he could only rush over to find Mo Yimin.

Mo Yimin handed him a glass of warm water, "What's wrong? Are you so panicked?"

Hearing Mo Yimin's gentle and calm voice, Luo Qiu slowly calmed down her panic.

"I just met Jiang Nuonuo in the supermarket," he said while observing the other person's face carefully to make sure whether he knew about it, "with his husband."

Mo Yimin, who was sitting next to him, stiffened. , and then quickly asked: "His husband?"

Luo Qiu knew from his expression that this was also the other party's plan, and couldn't help but relax the tension in his heart.

"Yes! What do you want to do?" Luo Qiu's eyes were full of confusion.

Originally, he approached Jiang Nuonuo just for a better life. With Jiang Nuonuo's support, he could go to the best university. He thought that he would be able to find a job easily after graduating from a prestigious university, but he was severely slapped by the reality. A slap.

He didn't want to believe that he couldn't survive without Jiang Nuonuo, so the two hit it off when they met Mo Yimin again.

It just so happened that Mo Yimin's face was also Jiang Nuonuo's favorite. He was gentle and elegant, and his smile was warm and gentle.

In Jiang Nuonuo's words, this really makes me feel happy just looking at it.

So the two analyzed all Jiang Nuonuo's preferences and divided the work. Mo Yimin pursued Jiang Nuonuo, and Luo Qiu assisted.

When Jiang Nuonuo saw Mo Yimin, who was completely in tune with her aesthetics and was also very good at talking, it didn't take long for her to fall in love with him.

Mo Yimin leaned back on the sofa, pondered for a while and said, "Tell me first, do you know who that person is?"

After asking, he thought of something and quickly took out his phone, flipped through the photo album for a while and then changed the screen object to Luo Autumn.

Luo Qiu looked over doubtfully, frowned at first, and then said uncertainly: "It seems so?"

The photo was very blurry, and only the slender legs and thin white fingers could be seen when getting off the black car.

After thinking about the figure of the man I saw in the supermarket just now, it seemed that he could match it.

Especially his carved jaw is particularly similar to the man in the photo.

"The founder of Canglan Technology, Lu Beichen."

Luo Qiu's eyes widened, "Canglan Technology? The company that stole your research results?"

Mo Yimin didn't say that Jiang Nuonuo was qualified to stand in front of him because he had succeeded in starting a business. Just saying that, he was doing a research long before he met Jiang Nuonuo, but there was no funding and the progress was slow.

Later, Jiang Nuonuo's large investment gave him hope, but before he could make any results, he got the news that Canglan Technology had applied for a patent for this research, and the data showed that the other party had already started research ten years ago. .