24

Chapter 24 The sweet-tongued Nuo Nuo has candy to eat.

"Impossible! Absolutely impossible!"

Assistant Liu denied it repeatedly as if he had heard some shocking news.

Will they always have a girlfriend? How can it be? From the time he joined the company until now, he has never seen Mr. Lu pay too much attention to anyone, even a small animal.

He has always felt that Mr. Lu is a man who is destined to be alone. He is as cold as ice to not only men, but also women, and he is as ruthless as I am!

That's it? Some people believe that he is destined to be a solitary student.

He would rather believe that Mr. Lu will get married according to the decree and the family will marry, rather than believe that the other party will find a partner.

It can be said that after several years of getting along, Special Assistant Liu knew a lot about Lu Beichen and guessed the key at once.

But if it was found at home, Mr. Lu might not be so concerned about it!

"How is it impossible? Maybe the iron tree is blooming and can't help it?" Secretary Li said with a gossipy face, "You have been with him for so long, but you haven't noticed anything wrong with him lately?" Liu Teshu still didn't want to believe this conjecture and

shook his head. : "No! Still the same strict and meticulous."

There is nothing abnormal at all, right? If even Mr. Lu has found a partner, wouldn't he be the only single person in the entire general manager's office? Absolutely not!

"Okay! Stop guessing here. How are you preparing for the meeting later? Don't be scolded and cry again then!" After hearing this,

Secretary Li stuck out his tongue, not daring to say anything. He made more guesses and went to prepare for the meeting.

Lu family villa.

Jiang Nuonuo sent Lu Beichen away, and under Aunt Zhang's loving eyes, she sat on the sofa with a plate of small cakes and played a short video.

I saw him sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed, holding a small fork in one hand and holding his mobile phone in the other. His eyes were serious, as if he was looking at a contract worth millions.

Sometimes he frowned in distress, sometimes he nodded his head briskly, and the dull hair on his head seemed to sway with his mood.

Not knowing what he saw, the young man suddenly opened his eyes wide, his eyes tangled, his face full of pain, and even his crossed little feet straightened up instantly.

How cute!

Aunt Zhang returned to the kitchen again, wanting to make a sweet sweet-scented osmanthus sago for the boy.

Row away! Paddle away quickly!

He must be tenacious this time and never go astray. No matter how tempting other videos are, they will all be crossed away.

snort!

Today he is determined and Nuo, and no other little goblin can try to steal his soul.

I watched dozens of videos in a row but couldn't find anything I could do.

He had already thought about it. It was impossible to go out for work. He wanted to stay at home and make people dislike him. He wanted Lu Beichen to see that he had nothing to do all day long, just eating at home and waiting to die, making no progress at all, and showing off his salted fish.

Imagine a person who goes out early and comes back late all day long and works the hardest. When he comes home after a tiring day, he sees others lying there like waste. Can he not be angry?