12

Chapter 12 Goodbye, hubby, I'll wait for you at home~

Lu Beichen didn't know how he walked out of the house. He staggered and his back was stiff. He finally got rid of the picturesque figure of the young man in his mind. He started the engine and stepped on the accelerator, and drove the car out of the garage. When I drove out, I couldn't help but look towards the door of my house.

What he saw was the dark head sticking out of the door. He was smiling at the moment, holding one hand on the door frame and swinging the other hand like a little dolphin.

"Bye bye, hubby, I'll wait for you to come back." Even his voice was as soft as a little dolphin's milky cry.

Tsk! No wonder it was so different from what the outside world said. It turned out that he wanted something from him.

They say love can change a person's personality, and it's true.

He suppressed the corners of his lips that could not come down, and rolled up the car window with a calm expression, so that Jiang Nuonuo couldn't tell whether he saw his loyalty.

Lu Beichen's mood at the moment was just like the Maybach he was driving, relaxed and happy, and even the depression of the past two days was gone.

It wasn't until the Maybach's refreshing exhaust disappeared from Jiang Nuonuo's sight that the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

So does Lu Beichen believe it?

He really wasn't half-hearted, he just wanted to get divorced quickly and get out of the plot!

But regardless of whether Lu Beichen believed him or not, he had to keep a distance from other people from now on, but he couldn't let Lu Beichen deal with him in advance just because of this unfounded crime.

Don't forget that the marriage is divorced, but the ending is still the same miserable, then the gain outweighs the loss.

Back in the room, Jiang Nuonuo threw herself onto the soft big bed, bulging her cheeks and thinking quietly for a while before making up her mind to pick up her phone.

The ringing rang for a while, and just when Jiang Nuonuo looked disappointed and thought the call would not be answered, a wise and serious voice came from the other side.

"Your mother is busy, tell me if you have anything."

Jiang Nuonuo tightened her grip on the phone, and her heart began to get nervous involuntarily.

"Dad...I...can you lend me some money?"

"No! Since you are married, you have to control your temper and don't cause trouble all day long. The Lu family is not like home. If you cause trouble, there will be someone to help you. Wipe your ass and take care of yourself."

Jiang Nuonuo was instantly discouraged and her phone fell on the bed. She was depressed for a long time and didn't recover.

Jiang family.

Shi Muran saw that Jiang Si hung up the phone not long after answering, thinking that her son was quarreling with his father because he had been wronged, so she quickly asked.

"What did Nuonuo say? Are you wronged? I'm going to pick him up now." Jiang Si couldn't bear this. He would either reprimand him loudly or hang up the phone like this.

"What kind of grievance can he suffer? As long as it doesn't turn the Beichen family upside down, who else can make him suffer?" Jiang Si stopped her from going out dissatisfied.

Shi Muran looked hesitant, still a little worried, "But Nuo Nuo's behavior before leaving was too abnormal, and I was a little worried." That's

what it's like to be a mother. You used to be so naughty and troublesome that you didn't want to say a word to him, but now you are so well-behaved. I felt something was wrong with the other party.

"Don't worry! That kid from Beichen is a responsible person and won't let your son be wronged. The company has some things to do, so I'll go over there."

Don't worry! How could she be relieved!

My child knew that he must have gotten into some trouble before he called home.

If he had known about this call, his father would not have answered it, which would have made him even more worried.

She didn't notice that when Jiang Si turned his back to her, the sternness on his face disappeared instantly and was replaced by a worried look.

no! We have to go find out what trouble that kid got into again, but don't let anyone get involved.

In his opinion, anyone who has reached the point of borrowing money from him must have gotten into some big trouble. Otherwise, how could he possibly borrow money from him with the 100,000 monthly phone bill in his card.

Also, when he was short of money before, he would just ask for it arrogantly. When would he use the word "borrow"?

The more I thought about it, the more panicked I became, completely forgetting that I had asked my assistant to freeze all the cards in the other party's name out of anger.