73

Chapter 73, "I won't leave, I'll get out..."

[Baby, where are you? My husband knows he made a mistake. Can you call me back? 】

【Husband will never scare Nuo Nuo again. Nuo Nuo will forgive her husband this time! ]

[Would it be good for Nuonuo to punish her husband by kneeling on the washboard when he comes back? 】

...

As soon as Jiang Nuonuo sat down, she felt that the phone in her pocket kept ringing. When she took it out, she found that there were hundreds of missed calls and countless messages flashing on it, all from By the same hand.

Judging from the time display, he should have taken the taxi as soon as he got into Lu Mingke's car. At that time, he was so nervous that he didn't notice the phone ringing at all.

He pursed his lips and didn't call back. Instead, he opened WeChat and scrolled through all the messages that Lu Beichen had admitted his mistake.

Before I finished flipping through it, I heard Lu Mingke's voice.

"Nu Nuo, you sit here for a while, I'll go out and take a call." Then he turned to a few friends and said something about taking care of his sister-in-law, and then walked out of the room.

After Yuan Xiaobing had people bring all the snacks and fruits, he hurriedly said to Jiang Nuonuo: "Nuonuo, do you have any other brothers and sisters? I really don't have any, but I can do it with my cousin!" Facing several people

, Looking forward to it, Jiang Nuonuo moved his mind away from the phone, thought for a while and said: "No... it should be."

Yang Han became anxious instantly, "What does it mean should? If not, where are good friends?"

As the saying goes, The friends of good-looking people will definitely not be any worse, so everyone is full of expectations again.

What he got was that Jiang Nuonuo shook his head more firmly, "No!"

All his friends had broken off, and it seemed that he had no one he could be close to except Lu Beichen now, and Lu Beichen was still his husband, which meant that he No more friends.

The expression on Jiang Nuonuo's face was so serious that the disbelief of the people sitting there suddenly turned into sympathy.

The friends of good-looking people are all beautiful people, and for the same reason, it is difficult for them to find friends.

Because most people can't do this without being jealous of each other.

well! As expected, you are still generous! How else could you make so many friends?

I looked at you, you looked at me, and I saw in each other's eyes the words 'Fortunately you have me, otherwise you would have no friends. '

Whatever pot goes with its lid, this is indeed true. Lu Mingke's group of friends are exactly the same in terms of their narcissism, if nothing else.

"Don't worry Nuo Nuo, we will be your good friends from now on. If you encounter anything, just say it."

A cute-looking young man who was about the same age as Jiang Nuo Nuo said, patting his chest and promising.

Immediately afterwards, a person with long hair, who didn't say anything or introduce anything, and who he thought was a sexy mixed-race beauty, pushed the snacks on the table in front of him.

"My name is Lenos. These are snacks I have collected from all over the world. I have tasted them all and they are delicious." Lenos's

family is a snack factory and there are chain stores all over the world . There are also local specialties and snacks from all over the country.