36

Chapter 36 Divorce, in the form of widowhood

"Husband, it's not what you think.

Please listen to my explanation." Jiang Nuonuo quickly pushed Mo Yimin away and ran towards Lu Beichen.

But she heard Mo Yimin threaten in a low voice, "You don't want Lu Beichen to know what happened between us! Then be obedient."

Jiang Nuonuo froze, turned around and glared at him, but said nothing. .

Lu Beichen took a few steps forward and pulled him to his side. He raised his eyes to look at the person opposite, the storm in his eyes quickly gathering.

"Hello! This gentleman must be Nuo Nuo's husband! I am his good friend. I didn't believe it when I heard him say he found a charming husband. Today, he is really handsome."

Mo Yimin said. He smiled appropriately, as if he was not the one who threatened Jiang Nuonuo just now.

Although his expression was decent, his hands that had just touched Jiang Nuonuo froze unexpectedly, as if they were being targeted by something, and if they made the slightest mistake, they would separate from his body and explode.

Lu Beichen's eyes were deep and there was no expression on his face, but his hand holding Jiang Nuonuo's wrist suddenly tightened.

Jiang Nuonuo knew that the other party was angry. After struggling slightly, she gritted her teeth and endured the pain in her wrist.

"Friend?"

Lu Beichen lowered his head slightly and looked at Jiang Nuonuo, who was biting the corners of her lips with tears in her eyes, and looked at Mo Yimin again.

There was a trace of anger and forbearance in his deep voice, "But why do I feel that he doesn't want to be friends with you?" He said and looked at Jiang Nuonuo, "What do you think? Nuonuo?" The pain came from his wrist

. The feeling was getting bigger and bigger, and Jiang Nuonuo's fingers were trembling with pain. When he heard the question, he shook his head desperately, and then sobbed twice as if he was afraid that the man wouldn't understand what he meant.

He let go of his teeth and his voice was trembling, "Not a friend, he is not my friend." The

painful wrist flicked slightly, and Lu Beichen's calm and satisfied voice came to his ears.

"Did you hear that? Since you two don't know each other, it's better not to have any random relationships in the future. I'm afraid it will be bad if I don't hold back and do something to you." Mo Yimin's eyes twitched as he listened to the conversation between the two

. For a moment, the question was clearly "Do you want to be friends?", but the answer turned out to be "I don't know you" in Lu Beichen's mouth?

That's not the way to spread a message, right?

But these words could only be complained in his heart, and he did not dare to say them out.

Although Lu Beichen kept a low profile when he started his own business, Mo Yimin had known a lot of people through Jiang Nuonuo over the years, so he naturally knew that the other person's identity was not something he could afford to offend.

He still had a gentle smile on his face, which did not change due to Lu Beichen's almost threatening words.

There was helplessness in his eyes, and his tone of voice was tolerant.

"Okay, okay! Jiang Nuonuo and I are not friends. We just met by chance today." The word "accident" is very strong, and people can see at a glance what he means: "I am not wrong, but I politely give in." '.