64

Chapter 64, "Who is the adulterer?"

"Huh?"

The smile on Jiang Nuonuo's face has not yet fallen. She is still thinking about some things in her mind, and some of them have no idea what she is saying.

Secretary Li opened his mouth, "Sir,..."

"Old...Mr. Lu!"

Before Secretary Li could finish speaking, he saw the young man who had just been sitting obediently with his hands on his knees running over.

Her pupils were wide open and pale, and she had already thought about how to die before she turned around.

Oops, Mr. Lu is here. Judging from the voice, he must have seen Jiang Nuonuo.

In the past, some skaters hid their secrets from the security guards and went to the president's office. What was the result?

Thinking that not only was that person kicked out, but he also made rumors in the industry that Canglan would never cooperate with any company where that person was.

The people present at their CEO office were fined at least one year's bonus, and were fired on the spot at the most severe level.

no! This job was an opportunity she finally got, but she couldn't let it ruin it.

She took a deep breath and clenched her fists, trying to become more ruthless.

Um! When he turned around later, he would first scold the person to show his attitude, and then forcefully take the person away. He could not let Mr. Lu think it was his negligence.

Secretary Li turned around firmly: "You..."

Her pupils shrank. At this moment, she went to the supermarket to grab the special price, and quickly covered the scolding she was about to say with both hands.

Go back to three minutes ago.

Jiang Nuonuo forgot that she was still angry when she saw Lu Beichen's figure. She ran over happily and looked at him with bright eyes.

Lu Beichen frowned at first, wondering why he suddenly called him Mr. Lu, but seeing the young man's happy look, he suppressed his unhappiness.

He raised his hand and pinched the other person's little face, and said softly: "I just made a phone call and I was a step behind. What's wrong? I'm so happy." When he heard that

the man was on the phone, the curiosity in his eyes disappeared instantly, and he was quite excited. I let out a sigh of regret.

Lu Beichen was amused and wanted to ask him why he was so sorry, but his intuition told him that it was better to know less.

Because seeing the boy like this doesn't seem like he's doing anything good.

After Jiang Nuonuo regretted it, she saw that the man was still staring at her, so she thought for a moment and tilted her head and said, "Just now, a young lady poured me a cup of fruit tea. It was really delicious, so I'm very happy."

Lu Beichen also looked at him . I started lying without blinking, but at the same time, those eyes revealed that I was a young man who had lied, and the doting in his eyes could not be hidden.

He held the young man's face with both hands and shook it slightly. Before he could say anything, he was interrupted by the secretary behind the young man.

Jiang Nuonuo turned her head without knowing why, and saw that it was the young lady who had just entertained her, so she looked at Lu Beichen with sincere eyes and said, "Mr. Lu, it was this young lady who poured me the fruit tea just now." The girl's eyes