6

Chapter 6 Husband, can you help me peel the shrimps~~

Jiang Nuonuo didn't know that the reason why Lu Beichen hated other people gobbling up their meals was because it reminded him of his cousin who would spill the soup in his mouth from time to time when he was a child. In the pot.

However, although his movements are hurried, he is very knowledgeable about etiquette. While people can see his good upbringing, they can't help but wonder what kind of delicious food can make this jade-like young man impatient.

In Lu Beichen's opinion, it was only after he said those words that the young man behaved like this, which greatly enhanced his sense of satisfaction, so how could he hate it?

The clear eyes were as cautious as small animals, and the eyes were filled with tears. They were crystal clear and full of gratitude. The eyes that looked at him from time to time were hesitant to speak.

He must have wanted to thank himself but was embarrassed.

Since he was so well-behaved today, I didn't mind being gentler to him.

If Jiang Nuonuo knew that the tears that filled her eyes because of her hardness were imagined by the man opposite her as gratitude, she wouldn't know whether to cry or laugh.

"What's wrong?" His voice was still calm, but the trembling at the end seemed to be wrapped with a trace of tenderness, making people relax unconsciously.

Jiang Nuonuo rolled her eyes slightly, blushed and lowered her head in embarrassment.

She pursed her lips lightly and said, "I want to eat shrimp." Her voice trembled uneasily, and her timid little voice was charming.

Lu Beichen hid the darkness in his eyes, looked at the young man who spoke to him even though the plate of shrimps was clearly in front of him, and finally raised the chopsticks in his hand.

Well, for the sake of how well-behaved he is today.

But this does not satisfy a petty liar who is proud of his favor.

As soon as he put the shrimp into the other party's bowl, the little liar frowned and looked at him accusingly with his mouth pouted.

"But I don't want to peel it off."

The soft and waxy voice is coquettish, like a kitten's claws scratching into people's hearts, making people want to fulfill all his wishes.

So squeamish.

Suppressing the strangeness in his heart, Lu Beichen took a deep look at him again.

Jiang Nuonuo was so excited that she kept thinking about how to deal with Lu Beichen's next anger.

He should be very angry! After all, I was already tired after working all day, but when I got home, I couldn't even get enough of a meal.

But! He made a mistake today too! Not only did he leave himself alone in the villa, he didn't even leave anyone to carry his luggage.

Jiang Nuonuo was also very angry, so her voice became sweeter and softer.

"Husband, can you peel the shrimps for me?"

In order to disgust the other party even more, Jiang Nuonuo mustered up all her energy. Even her coquettish tone was so sincere that no one could tell she was being fake.

His eyebrows were crooked, like a little fox that had stolen something. After being discovered by his elders, he couldn't help but use the little vixen's ability to seduce people. He was affectionate, soft, and charming.

Lu Beichen's eyes darkened, and just when Jiang Nuonuo thought he was getting revenge, he slowly stretched out his ten slender fingers with distinct joints.

Tsk! No wonder the reputation from the outside world is not good. Who can see such a squeamish person and not shake his head? Trouble!

The man's fingers were not only slender, but also very flexible. The red prawns flew on his fingers and were peeled off in a short while.

When Jiang Nuonuo saw the man reaching out, he thought he was going to be beaten. He was so frightened that he shrank and even closed his eyes. As a result, there was no movement after waiting for a while.

Slowly opening my eyes, all I saw were shelled prawns piled neatly on the plate like twin brothers. The only thought in my mind was.

Lu Beichen not only has mysophobia, he also has obsessive-compulsive disorder.