28

Chapter 28 He is imitating your dress~

In the book, the scumbag Mo Yimin used the Canglan Company secrets stolen by Jiang Nuonuo to create Beifeng from scratch. He was once named an outstanding young founder in the business world.

Just when Jiang Nuonuo imagined that Mo Yimin would "fall from the sky" and make a romantic confession to him, what he got was the news that Mo Yimin and Luo Qiu were about to get engaged.

Jiang Nuonuo came to the door angrily, but the other party dismissed him on the excuse that he needed a matron to stabilize the stock market, and Jiang Nuonuo was already married.

Jiang Nuonuo, who was originally cautious and afraid of being discovered, ran directly to Lu Beichen and blew himself up. Finally, he got what he wanted and left the house.

"He is no longer my good friend, and I don't want to be friends with you either. You should care about him yourself!"

Jiang Nuonuo frowned and looked at Luo Qiu seriously.

"Also, why should I care about his feelings? Aren't you the one who should care about his feelings?"

When Luo Qiu heard that he was not friends with them, his eyes instantly filled with anger. They were high school classmates. Because Nuo had a bad temper, no one wanted to talk to him. He was the one who worked hard and refused to complain, so he made friends with Nuo despite his own grievances, and even introduced other friends to him.

Now you just want to stop it? Where can such a good thing happen?

Luo Qiu would never admit that she was close to him for money, nor would she admit that her achievements over the years were all due to Jiang Nuonuo's connections and financial resources.

Before he could speak angrily, he heard the next sentence, and his angry heart couldn't help but panic.

He quickly said: "Of course I care about his feelings. We are good brothers who grew up together." The word "brother" was very emphatic, as if to emphasize that he and Mo Yimin were just good brothers, nothing more.

"But you are different. I have never seen him be so special to anyone, and don't you like him? How can you not care about him?"

After he said this, he seemed to suddenly realize something, "Oh! I asked you, why have you ignored me recently? He blocked him, don't be jealous!" There was a hint of contempt in his voice, and the disdain in his eyes almost came out.

"It was because we were talking about work too late that day that I stayed at Yimin's place temporarily, and because it was too late and I didn't have time to clean up the guest room, I had to squeeze into the same bed. I also explained to you at the time, why are you here to settle old scores now!"

Jiang Nuonuo frowned when he heard this and thought about it for a long time, but couldn't find a plot corresponding to it. It looked like it was an unimportant matter, and he didn't bother to argue with the other party.

If he had that time, he might as well grab a few more packs of snacks! Otherwise, it would be difficult for him to take it when Lu Beichen came over.

Moreover, the other party is really capable of telling lies! Still special to him? Apart from seeing him not as a human being but as a cash machine, is there anything special about him?

Sure enough, he and Mo Yimin are good brothers, almost from the same origin.

"I didn't settle old scores, and I didn't like him. I blocked him because I didn't want this person on my phone. Isn't it said online that when a person doesn't want to chat with you or respond to your messages, it means he no longer wants to talk to you? "