38

Chapter 38 "Honey, hug~~"

There was air-conditioning everywhere in the hazy bathroom, and a bronze figure was reflected in the mirror full of water drops. The figure had tight muscles, smooth lines, and an eight-pack on the waist and abdomen. Her muscles were relaxing in response to the man's forbearing movements.

After a long time, Lu Beichen leaned against the cold wall, looking at the disheveled head who was still gushing water.

His breathing gradually became calmer, but his mind was still filled with those two dogwoods that were so red that they dripped blood.

He slowly closed his eyes and covered up the certainty reflected in the mirror.

Here, Jiang Nuonuo stood there for a while and then shuddered, threw away the clothes in his hands, and entered the bathroom.

Just now he was so worried and embarrassed that he forgot about Mo Yimin. Now that he remembered it, he wished he could wash himself more times.

It wasn't until his body turned red that he put on his pajamas and walked out with satisfaction.

When I was about to put the off-white sweatshirt into the washing machine and wash it several times, I couldn't find it, and even the black denim pants I wore today were missing.

There was a burning smell coming from the window, and Jiang Nuonuo poked her head over in confusion.

Uncle Liu, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, was burning a set of clothes, with Lu Beichen standing next to him.

Jiang Nuonuo quickly put her head in and patted her frightened little heart.

Lu Beichen must be warning him that if he dares to get involved with other people again, his ashes will be raised directly.

In the yard, Lu Beichen raised the corners of his lips as he looked at the curtains that seemed to be swaying in the wind.

Be afraid! If you let others touch you again, I will burn all your clothes. I wonder how you can get out.

The whole afternoon passed with the two of them trying to figure it out.

It wasn't until after dinner that Jiang Nuonuo spoke cautiously.

"Well, I...I see there are quite a lot of guest rooms in the villa. Is it okay to move here if you want?"

Originally, he wanted Aunt Zhang to help him clean up the guest rooms, so he would move there himself, but after thinking about it, he felt it was not good.

Although he was the one who shamelessly squeezed into Lu Beichen's room in the first place, it still felt impolite to leave without telling him.

After what happened today, he felt that he had to take it easy first and not make Lu Beichen anxious. If he continued to do things that the other party hated while he was so angry, he would definitely not end well.

Ah! He is so timid. He was so scared when he burned his clothes. How will he face the huge Lu family in the future? This temperament needs to be tempered.

Just when Jiang Nuonuo thought that Lu Beichen would definitely agree without hesitation, he saw the other party frowning and thinking, as if silently counting the number of rooms in the villa.

Then he said seriously: "There are quite a lot, but they all seem to be stuffed with stuff. It's not suitable for you to live in them."

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes flashed with doubts. Are so many rooms stuffed with stuff?

Perhaps seeing the confusion in Jiang Nuonuo's eyes, Lu Beichen said thoughtfully, "Maybe I remembered it wrong. Why don't I ask Aunt Zhang! She knows better." He