56

Chapter 56, Xiao Lu's confession: "Rely on each other and stay together until we grow old..."

"Fool, how could I not come?" Lu Beichen hugged the injured little white rabbit tightly into his arms and stroked his back hard, feeling distressed. Soothe his wounded heart.

The young man's eyes were filled with tears, and he cried so hard that he forgot himself, as if the tight string was suddenly broken.

Strings of tears flowed from the eye sockets, like a faucet with a valve turned on, wetting the man's shoulders.

The thick eyelashes were stained with water drops, brushing against the neck, causing an itch.

Lu Beichen's heart was completely soft, and there was a trace of regret in his eyes.

In fact, he had followed Jiang Nuonuo unhurriedly when he came in, and he could tell that the man had evil intentions.

The young man was too naive. He simply thought that everyone in the world was as kind as him and that no matter who he was, he could trick him away. So when he saw him following him without any intention, he suppressed the urge to step forward and the irritability in his heart. , I want to use this to teach the young man a lesson.

He didn't need Jiang Nuonuo to be able to discern pearls, he just needed to know how to treat others with a hint of suspicion, so that he could feel at ease.

He knew this was despicable, but when he saw the young man following him without any precautions, he felt even more scared.

The company's project has been applied for, and he no longer has more time to spend with the other party. He can't lock the person up, so he can only teach the other party how sinister it is.

But when he heard the young man's cries of grievance, he softened his heart.

I don't know what danger can do. If he can't protect the one he loves, what kind of man is he?

"I'm sorry! This kind of thing will never happen again in the future. I will always be by your side to protect you and prevent you from getting hurt." Lu Beichen promised solemnly and sincerely.

It's a promise to the boy, and it's also a warning to myself in my heart.

Maybe the man's words were too warm. Jiang Nuonuo sobbed for a while, stopped crying, wiped her eyes hard on Lu Beichen's neck, and raised her head.

"Then what if you meet someone you like in the future? Will you still protect me?" When he asked this, his voice was full of grievance again, as if Lu Beichen had let him down and left him to go with others. .

Jiang Nuonuo didn't know the reason. Maybe he was frightened by what happened just now, or maybe he saw the miserable condition of the woman. At this moment, he wanted to know an answer.

I want to know if Lu Beichen would still be willing to protect him even if he didn't leave the plot, and whether he would stand up to help him when he encounters difficulties.

The young man's eyes were red and filled with tears. His mouth lowered unconsciously and he looked at the man pitifully, as if he would burst into tears as soon as he heard negative words from Lu Beichen's mouth.

Lu Beichen's heart throbbed. He didn't know where he could ask such a stupid question. They were husband and wife, a certified couple. It was too late for him to like her, so how could he fall in love with someone else?

Seeing the young man's insecure look, he couldn't help but think back to every detail of the two of them being together.

It seems that since they received the certificate, the young man has always found a way to express his love to him, but he accepted the love as a matter of course, but never responded.