8

Chapter 8 Mr. Lu: "I need to take a bath to calm down."

Jiang Nuonuo didn't notice his embarrassment, but looked at the suitcase with thoughts, and then raised a sweet smile.

"Husband is so kind, thank you husband." No matter why the box is here, it is now a tool he can use.

Then he pretended to be calm and walked in, took the suitcase, and opened the suitcase with a snap before Lu Beichen could react.

When Lu Beichen came to his senses, he saw Jiang Nuonuo taking the luggage out one by one. When he saw him looking over, he asked obediently.

"Honey, where should I put my clothes!"

The boy's skin was as white as snow, his eyebrows were arched, and he squatted on the ground in a small ball, like an exquisite doll in the window waiting to be bought. What he said made people unable to bear to refuse. .

Lu Beichen wanted to put it in the guest room, but facing a pair of shining eyes, as if he were the eyes of the whole world, he couldn't say anything.

He didn't expect that what the young man just said was serious. He really wanted to sleep with him! ?

The corners of her lips trembled, and her sexy thin lips were like a solid prison door, blocking the refusal that was about to open.

Well, Aunt Zhang is not here today, and I don't know if the room has been cleaned, so let him sleep here tonight and choose another room tomorrow.

His Adam's apple trembled and his thin lips parted slightly, "Put it in the closet on the left."

The meaning was obvious. He was agreeing to Jiang Nuonuo's proposal to sleep together.

However, he seems to have forgotten that if he only sleeps for one night, he shouldn't put his clothes in the closet!

Hearing the reply, Jiang Nuonuo hid the disappointment in her eyes and slowly took out the clothes that had not been spread out at all.

Before he came to Lu's house, he found that his bank card had been frozen, and he couldn't take out more than three hundred yuan, so he had to pack as hard as he could when packing, otherwise he wouldn't even be able to buy daily necessities.

In order to save space, his clothes are rolled into circles and tied with rubber bands, and stacked neatly, just to make a little more space, so they are surprisingly heavy.

What he took out just now were only some small daily necessities, but now he had to take out clothes as well.

After Lu Beichen told him where his luggage was, he went to the study to handle official duties. He didn't wait until late at night when he returned to his room, and then he remembered that there was an extra person in the room.

He stood quietly on the bedside for a while and looked at the white glutinous rice balls peeking out from under the quilt. Finally he sighed, rubbed his temples tiredly, and then walked into the bathroom.

He had to calm himself down and think about why he impulsively kept the boy behind.

Waiting until the sound of water came from the bathroom, the boy lying quietly on the bed fluttered his eyelashes and carefully opened the corner of his eyes.

call! It's so scary. Anyone who is awake and vaguely sees a figure standing beside the bed will be scared to death!

If he hadn't been thinking about how to make Lu Beichen annoying, he wouldn't have realized it was him so quickly.

After finally calming down the frightened little heart that was beating in his chest, Lu Beichen also finished thinking and walked out of the bathroom.

At this moment, his expression was calm and serious, as if he had returned to his usual calm and wise demeanor.

He stared straight ahead, not even a trace of his peripheral vision falling on the bulge on the bed. He walked around the bed to the side by the window, lifted the quilt and lay down in it. Then...

his thoughts that had just calmed down were messed up again.

Having never slept with anyone else, he habitually lay down in the middle of the bed. However, Jiang Nuonuo, who had also never slept with anyone else, was also in the middle of the bed at this time.