84

Chapter 84, Oh ho ho, here I come, little cutie!

Others were obviously frightened by Lu Mingke's extremely fast reaction ability. When they came to their senses and went to get the pictures, they found that two-thirds of the pictures were in the hands of these three people.

Lin Yiyi and Lin Zi looked at each other, then spotted Jiang Nuonuo who was still in a dazed state and pounced on him.

"Xiao Nuonuo, you're tired of carrying it! Come here, sister, help you carry it!"

If you ignore the terrifying expressions on their faces, you might think that they are helpful and enthusiastic, but when you look at them, their eyes are rounded. Jiang Nuonuo couldn't help but take two steps back as he walked toward him with ill intentions.

The young man's delicate little face was full of anxiety, and his white teeth bit his lower lip uncontrollably. When he stepped back, he staggered because he couldn't see the way. Those who didn't know thought that Lin Yiyi and Jiang Nuonuo were looking at each other. what to do?

It was as if he had just seen a flower girl.

Lu Ming had just finished guessing the next chapter, and when he saw the situation here, he rushed over and almost shouted, "Let that boy go." "

Tang Yuan, Tang Yuan, hurry up! Retreat to the rear."

Don't look at Tang Yuan, who is all fat. But he was a boxer after all. After hearing the sound, he hugged the painting in his hand and took a few steps in front of Lin Yiyi.

He looked fearless, "If you want to pass me, you have to defeat me."

The two girls looked at Tang Yuan and looked at themselves, gritting their teeth, but they didn't want to give up.

Lin Yiyi rolled her eyes, pulled Lin Zi over, called their friends, and went to the side chattering without knowing what to say.

Feng Zhigang and his young son were still picking through the remaining paintings. It was obvious that he didn't care about what he got and only cared about the family time with his son.

Although Team Liu Xianghe is also studying the pictures, if you look closely, you will find that their attention has been on Team Lu Mingke, and their ears are also pricked up towards them.

The method the two came up with was very simple. They didn't believe that Team Lu Mingke could guess everything correctly. As long as the other party failed to guess correctly, they would be able to miss out.

Li Qiu, on the other hand, had already taken two pictures and guessed two, and successfully guessed a pair of bowls and chopsticks. They were so excited that they both screamed for a while.

Among the teams, the fastest were Lu Mingke and Tang Yuan. The three of them worked together not only with high efficiency, but also with a higher success rate.

But after guessing five or six pictures, there was still no trace of the house. Jiang Nuonuo became nervous as the number of pictures in Lu Mingke's hand decreased.

He put the pictures in his hand on the stool and began to look at them one by one. When he saw them, they were either blue or red smeared. There were no edges or corners, and it was impossible to tell what the paintings were.

Jiang Nuonuo's cheeks were bulging, and her mouth was pouting. She looked over one after another without giving up, trying to find something different.

House, house, where is the house?

"You are cheating!"

Jiang Nuonuo had just picked up a brown smear with a row of uneven reds in the middle when he heard Tang Yuan exclaim. He quickly looked up and saw that Lin Yiyi had gathered at some point. Everyone except the three of them vowed not to give up until the pictures in their hands were taken away.