71

Chapter 71: Kindly reminded but was scolded, downgraded and resigned

"Hello! I'm looking for Lu Beichen, can you help inform him? Thank you!"

In order to surprise Lu Beichen, Jiang Nuonuo did not inform him in advance, but brought him with her The packed meals went straight to Canglan.

The front desk was stunned for a moment, unable to react.

I have been in this industry for more than ten years, and I have never seen anyone come to the company to call the boss by his first name. If so, it must be to cause trouble.

After all, even if relatives come to the company, they have to give the boss face.

But seeing that the young man looked so docile, he suddenly felt a little unsure.

Last time Jiang Nuonuo came, he took the elevator directly from the underground parking lot. Today was the first time he walked through the front entrance, so the front desk didn't know he had been here before.

The front desk raised a decent smile: "Hello! Do you have an appointment?"

This time it was Jiang Nuonuo's turn to be stunned, and then she remembered that Secretary Li said last time that she needed to make an appointment to see Lu Beichen.

Pursing his lower lip, Jiang Nuonuo said in despair: "No!"

"Then please make an appointment, sir!"

Jiang Nuonuo lowered his head, like a big abandoned dog, and tugged at the packing bag with his fingers, thinking about it. I want to raise my head.

"Then can you help me bring lunch to him?"

The young man's voice was clear and full of desire, and his big bright eyes stared at the front desk eagerly.

The receptionist looked at me and almost nodded in agreement. As if she was afraid of making a mistake, the lady at the receptionist looked away cruelly.

But his voice had become gentler, as quiet as if he was afraid of scaring the boy.

"No! Mr. Lu will not eat food from unknown sources."

What she didn't say was that if she really took the boy's lunch box and brought it up, not only would Lu Beichen not be able to eat it, but she would also be scolded.

So for the sake of both of them, she would not agree to anything.

"This is not food of unknown origin. It was brought from home." Jiang Nuonuo explained eagerly.

But in order to find a good job with great difficulty, the front desk refused to let go.

In the end, Jiang Nuonuo could only sit at the entrance of the company with her lunch box, holding her chin and looking at the passersby on the roadside to think of a solution.

It's almost noon, why not give Lu Beichen a call?

well! She obviously wanted to surprise him, but in the end, she couldn't even get in.

When the front desk saw the young man going out lonely, his heart ached.

I have worked as a receptionist for several companies. My last job was at an entertainment company. I have met hundreds, not to mention thousands, of handsome men and beautiful women.

But when I saw the boy, I was still amazed by his appearance, especially those eyes. When looking at you, it seems that the whole world has stopped.

Looking at the lonely figure outside the door, the receptionist couldn't help but gossip in the group.