78

Chapter 78: Bullied Nuonuo

"Husband?"

Jiang Nuonuo shouted in a daze while lying on the man's chest.

He was so tired now that he didn't even have the strength to struggle.

However, the culprit refused to let him go and continued to harass him.

Lu Beichen

k He didn't know what the man was talking about. He only knew that he was very sleepy. He finally got some rest, but he was woken up again.

The weak little Naiyin complained aggrievedly, "I don't want it anymore, I want to sleep, you promised me."

If he had known that agreeing to Lu Beichen's conditions would make him like this, he would not have agreed to it even to death.

Lu Beichen was so bad. He had promised to just show him the clothes, but he ended up wearing them all night. If he hadn't been unable to bear it, he might have wanted to fight until the afternoon.

From now on, he would never wear these cool clothes again. Lu Beichen was unreasonable and set up a trap to deceive him.

The young boy curled up in a small ball in the man's arms, his body trembling slightly, his long eyelashes hanging down, forming a silhouette behind his closed eyelids.

The tears that flowed from the corners of his eyes from time to time showed the young man's inner grievances.

Lu Beichen stroked his back distressedly, but there was no regret in his eyes.

"Husband promises you not to do anything, just drink the porridge and go to bed, okay?"

It's not that he had to make trouble at this time, but that he had put people to sleep a few times because he was soft-hearted, and ended up being hungry. Hypoglycemia, and the boy was too sleepy to wake up.

If he hadn't discovered it in time, the boy might have fainted in his sleep, so no matter what, he had to let the boy eat before sleeping.

Lu Beichen picked up the boy and found that he had no strength to swallow when feeding him with a spoon. He could only feed the boy one mouthful at a time, making sure not to choke the boy and at the same time feed the porridge into his stomach.

Feeding a small bowl of porridge made Lu Beichen sweat profusely, and after finally finishing feeding the boy, he fell asleep.

He tapped the other person's forehead with his hand, "You little heartless one."

Then he put the porridge bowl aside, put the quilt on Jiang Nuonuo, and then walked out of the door quietly.

As soon as he arrived downstairs, he saw Lu Mingke curled up and sneaking around.

He frowned, why did he act like a thief in his own home?

"Where are you going?"

Lu Mingke's bowed body froze instantly and turned around in horror.

"Brother...Brother? Hahaha, what a coincidence!"

"I'm going to have breakfast."

Lu Mingke stood up straight, swung his hands back and forth to cover up, and then suddenly thought that he had not caused any trouble, so why should he feel guilty!

So calm down.

"Why haven't you seen my sister-in-law? I'll go up and call him."

After saying that, he wanted to run upstairs.

Lu Beichen stepped forward and stopped the person, "Why are you calling me sister-in-law? Instigating him to run away from home?"

Originally, he was also at fault for what happened yesterday, but this person took the person away without saying hello. Don't answer his call.