3

Chapter 3 Acting like a baby! I'm the best!

The original person who was immersed in beautiful fantasy had no idea that all this was Mo Yimin's plan. He only knew that as long as he brought down Lu Beichen's company, he could be with Mo Yimin.

But now that Jiang Nuonuo has come in, she won't be an undercover agent for him like in the original book.

Not to mention his miserable ending after being discovered by Lu Beichen, he would never do such a disgusting thing.

After making up his mind to stay away from the scumbag, a sticky feeling came over him, and Jiang Nuonuo realized belatedly that his clothes were soaked with sweat.

"Mr. Lu, wipe your sweat!"

Lu Beichen pursed his lips, his nose trembled, and the word "um" came out of it.

Although he didn't care much about the extra person at home, thinking of his grandma's instructions, he still put off today's work, but he didn't expect that an accident would happen and he had to leave the boy alone at home.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead while thinking about what the man would do.

I can only pray silently that everything is normal at home, and that what greets him when he returns will not be colorful smearing and things thrown everywhere.

Preparing for the worst, Lu Beichen returned home expressionlessly.

Surprisingly, there was no chaos in the house as expected, nor any of the strange smears seen at Jiang's house. Everything was normal.

Looking around, he saw no one. Then he suddenly remembered that his nanny, Aunt Zhang, had gone home on leave today, and his heart skipped a beat.

Passing by the lonely suitcase at the foot of the stairs, Lu Beichen kept walking upstairs.

The closer he gets to his room, the deeper the wrinkles between his brows become.

What on earth does Jiang Nuonuo want to do?

You were obviously very eager to get the certificate from him, but you regretted it on the way back?

He doesn't think that the other party is young and ignorant and treats marriage as a child's play.

I received my certificate of Tianli today. How about playing house like a child?

He must have some ulterior motive.

This idea was strengthened when I heard the sound of water in the bathroom of the room.

Before he could get closer, the bathroom door was opened a crack.

A wave of heat came along with the aroma of shower gel. Although it was light, it still made Lu Beichen frown.

Based on his understanding of Jiang Nuonuo, this person looks very human even at home.

Exaggerated makeup, pungent perfume, and even except today, he couldn't see the other person's face clearly.

Could it be that you think you have no restraints after leaving home, and your true colors begin to show?

Before he could think about it, the bathroom door in front of him was completely opened.

The tips of the hair that had not been dried were dripping with water, sliding down into the slender neck along the face that was reddish from the heat, and the skin was as tender as freshly peeled egg whites...

Lu Beichen's eyes were unclear, and his fingertips were slightly tense.

Jiang Nuonuo saw the man froze for a moment, and his hand on the doorknob tightened unconsciously.

He lowered his eyes slightly and kept cheering in his heart, then raised his little face and showed a smile that he usually used when acting coquettishly with his elders.

It bloomed as brilliantly as an epiphyllum, and it was so beautiful that Lu Beichen's heart trembled.

Then the reddish lips opened and closed, "You're back!" The eyelashes trembled slightly, and there was a hint of grievance in the voice, "I've been waiting for you for a long time!" The epiphyllum was not only

dazzling, but also very seductive, Lu Beichen's eyes dimmed.

"This is my room."

His face was expressionless, and Jiang Nuonuo couldn't tell whether he was angry or not.

But to be able to say this, you must be dissatisfied with him.

Acting like a baby really works, he is the best at acting like a baby.

"But I want to sleep with you! There is no one else in the villa except us, and I'm scared!" Jiang Nuonuo didn't mean to say this, he was really scared.

The villa was large and empty, so empty that you could hear the echo clearly even when you spoke. This made Jiang Nuonuo, who had just arrived in this world and had not yet adapted, even more uneasy.

Thinking about it, the corners of his lips twitched, and he held back his shame and called out softly: "Husband..."

For a moment, it seemed as if time had stopped moving.

Lu Beichen's eyes changed slightly, confirming that this person was not well-intentioned.

Her lips lifted slightly, her meaning unclear, "Why! In the morning, you were still asking how you could get a divorce, but in the afternoon you regretted calling your husband?"

Little liar, he has become so fast!

Jiang Nuonuo's expression froze, her lips nodding, "I regret it!"

Seeing that the man still had an expression of disbelief, he rolled his eyes, and then became worried.

"You always have a cold and stern expression, which makes me think that you are difficult to get along with, so I am afraid." "

But now I know that you are a good person, not difficult to get along with, and..." "

And you are good-looking and beautiful. You have money, how could I not like it!"