76

Chapter 76: Nuonuo, who was threatened by her husband,

"Ah... Husband, there, there."

After receiving the order, Lu Beichen turned around and forcibly turned the car that was still driving at high speed in one direction.

Jiang Nuonuo was excited and scared at the same time. She grabbed Lu Beichen's knees with both hands, and her body kept twisting with excitement.

After knocking several people into running around the field one after another, Jiang Nuonuo still continued to give pointers.

He didn't realize that Lu Beichen's body behind him was getting stiffer and stiffer, and he finally stopped the car.

Jiang Nuonuo looked at Yuan Xiaobing who was very close at hand, and kept pressing the accelerator with her right foot, but the car just wouldn't move.

He pouted and raised his hands angrily, pretending to hit Yuan Xiaobing from a distance.

"You're cheating!!!"

Lu Beichen looked at Jiang Nuonuo, who was twisting and turning with his teeth and claws, and stretched out a hand to hold him in place.

Of course Jiang Nuonuo refused to comply. He finally made a comeback against the wind and made people scream. How could he stop?

Moreover, Yuan Xiaobing was so ungrateful that he actually attacked him in the car after he couldn't hit him! How hateful!

In front of him, Yuan Xiaobing staggered away in his little broken car. Just when he thought he couldn't escape and would be intercepted again, he found that the other party stopped and said he was cheating.

Yuan Xiaobing was aggrieved, what kind of deceit did he use? If he dared to cheat, he would have cut off the power supply of all the bumper cars when he was replaced by Brother Lu, so that no one could play.

"It's not me, you must have run out of battery by driving too fast."

Jiang Nuonuo said in a fierce voice, "No! Why didn't you see your car stop when you hit me just now?" This is what I heard. Sophistry.

"Then you must have touched the power switch on the car." Yuan Xiaobing said somewhat unconfidently.

Generally, the car in this kind of game will have a master control switch, which is set up in case there is any problem with the car that cannot be solved. Just press it to force the car to stop.

But the main control switch of these cars is outside the body. Even Yang Han and the others don't know that there is such a thing. Jiang Nuonuo and the others probably won't touch it!

No matter how hard he wanted to break his head, he would never have imagined that Lu Beichen had figured out the situation of the entire car in advance before he got in the car, so he felt at ease and let Jiang Nuonuo step on the accelerator as hard as possible. He had to stop anyway if he wanted to go. It's all in your own hands.

"You are quibbling," Jiang Nuonuo turned to look at Lu Beichen angrily and said, "Honey, how about we change a car." The tone of

the words that seemed to be a complaint dropped a few degrees at the end, and Jiang Nuonuo felt a little nervous. Jump, somehow, he suddenly panicked, as if something big was about to happen.

Jiang Nuonuo moved uneasily, and was pressed harder by Lu Beichen.

"Don't move!"

It was as if something had poked him in the butt. His mind was confused, his body was stiff, and Jiang Nuonuo's big eyes were full of disbelief.