21

Chapter 21 Ripples appeared in his mind, and

he walked into the room with slightly heavy steps. Aunt Zhang's words flashed through his mind from time to time, "Nu Nuo was in a bad mood all day today, and she even cried."

Lu Beichen pursed his lips, He wasn't sure whether Jiang Nuonuo already knew about those friends, but he didn't regret it. He only regretted not getting rid of these people earlier.

The room without lights was a little dark, and the only light came from the gap in the quilt, but after hearing the sound of opening the door, the faint light dimmed instantly.

Sure enough, he knew, the young man must be complaining about him, Lu Beichen thought silently.

When Jiang Nuonuo heard the sound, she quickly hid her phone in the pillow, then buried her head in the quilt, trying hard to wipe away the tears that kept flowing out.

He didn't forget that he was still angry with Lu Beichen. He couldn't let him know that he could cry even after watching a short video. This would be too embarrassing.

After suffering the heavy blow of having her bank card frozen in the morning, Jiang Nuonuo consoled herself for a long time before finally coming out. Since the money couldn't be used, she had to find other ways to make money.

He didn't believe that he had hands, feet, and sound limbs, yet he couldn't find a job.

So he picked up his phone again and asked omnipotent netizens. The answers he got were all kinds of strange, but some were practical.

After excluding the work that requires me to go out, the only things left are live broadcasting and short video shooting.

In order to have a more thorough understanding of these two jobs, he downloaded a lot of short video apps. As soon as he entered the app, he was fascinated by a cute little dog. He watched it all day long, leaving him in a trance and thinking. All my thoughts are pinned on that dog.

It's so pitiful. The mother dog was kidnapped by bad guys before it was even one month old. In order to survive, it had to face the indifference of society alone before it even opened its eyes. It was hungry and full, and suffered severe beatings from others.

Finally, an old scavenger was willing to take it in, but on a rainy day he was hit by a car and his leg was broken while trying to save the old man.

The old man was helpless and had no money to treat him, so he could only beg on the street in the hope that a kind person could save this poor little dog.

The tears in her eyes couldn't stop. As soon as they were wiped clean, a new round came again.

His body was shaking slightly, and his suppressed sobs were particularly loud in the quiet room.

Lu Beichen, who originally wanted to tell him the disgusting things his so-called friends had done and take the opportunity to teach him a lesson on "social evils" and let him accept the reality, hesitated.

He can cry like this even when his friends leave. If he adds fuel to the fire and devalues ​​his friends as worthless, how much more hurt will the young man get?

Her thin lips pursed tightly, she grasped the hands hanging on both sides, and finally sighed softly.

Now that those people have left the city, the boy will not see them again, and the boy's personality change that he is worried about will not happen, so let's end this matter!

Lu Beichen turned on the light and went to the side where the boy was sleeping. He gently sat on the edge of the bed, and his magnetic voice penetrated Jiang Nuonuo's ears through the quilt.

"I'm... sorry," Lu Beichen has never apologized since he was a child, and he doesn't know what to say. His lips parted slightly, "I didn't consider your feelings in advance. It's my fault!" I should have known better

. Investigate the person before the boy passes by, and drive him away directly so that the boy won't be sad.

Xu was the first apology in his life that was so profound that no matter who Jiang Nuonuo met in the future, he would investigate in advance and nip everything that might affect their relationship in the cradle.

Jiang Nuonuo had no idea that her voice had betrayed him. When she heard the "I'm sorry", the picture in her mind unconsciously overlapped with the "I'm sorry" the old man said to the dog.

The crying broke out instantly, and the suppressed voice was intermittent, as if he had been wronged to the extreme, fragmented, and heart-wrenching.

The mysterious thread in Lu Beichen's mind was like a kite string that encountered strong currents and dispersed with the wind with a "bounce".

He pulled back the quilt covering the boy's head, and saw that the little people were huddled together, with their eyes closed tightly. One hand was clutching the navy blue sheet to get comfort from it, and the other hand was clenching his fist against his lips. Blocking up the cries that escaped from time to time.

The crystal tears were like kites with broken strings, falling in big drops on the pillow, and were hidden by the darker navy blue.

If Lu Beichen had ignored Aunt Zhang's words and firmly believed that he had done the right thing and did not need to apologize. As long as he came in more slowly, he would have been deceived by the dark sheets. He would not have known that the young man was crying so hard because of this incident.

They would even rub salt into his wounds and pull his newly stitched wounds until they were bleeding.

"Is it worth it?" Is a group of moths that only cling to his body and suck blood worthy of the young man's treatment?

Jiang Nuonuo's crying voice came: "I don't know if it's worth it, but they are the best friends in the world." A little puppy abandoned by society, and a lonely old man abandoned by the world .

The encounter between a person and a dog is the best comfort in the world. It doesn't matter whether it's worth it or not. As long as you give me a family, I won't let anything happen to you.

Jiang Nuonuo cried sadly and spoke intermittently, so Lu Beichen only heard clearly, "I don't know, but we are best friends." Lu Beichen felt mixed emotions in his heart. He didn't expect that the young man valued friendship so much

. It would explain why the outside world would report him to be like that.

There is such a group of so-called friends who follow the trend and flatter others. No matter what they do, Jiang Nuonuo will always be "loyal" to support them.

Naturally, others wouldn't take the little shrimp jumping up and down seriously, so why not just catch Jiang Nuonuo and criticize her?

I don't know what kind of people they are, they are used to confusing right and wrong.

Lu Beichen had already forgotten the information he had found before. How could the character of a person who valued friendship be so bad?

no! We have to ask Liu Qin to investigate later and find out all these idle people. Since there is nothing to do, find something for them.

Jiang Nuonuo didn't know that her words had been misunderstood by Lu Beichen, and he made the other party put aside his prejudice and decided to get to know Jiang Nuonuo again.

He was still immersed in the short video at the moment. He just wanted to transform into a gray wolf and fly to the puppy with a snap. He couldn't think about anything else at all.

"I will be your best friend from now on. No matter what happens in the future, you don't have to be afraid. I will always stand by your side and won't let you get hurt." Let's not let the outside world tell you that you are uneducated and incompetent. , play with things and become discouraged.

The overly warm words choked Jiang Nuonuo's cry. He slowly opened his red eyes, and the figure of Lu Beichen was reflected in his eyes soaked with tears, as if he was the whole world to the young man.

His chest felt hot, and an indescribable strange feeling suddenly arose in his heart. This feeling made Lu Beichen's heart ripples, which had been empty for decades.