58

Chapter 58, Meeting the Parents for the First Time

"Okay! Okay! Okay!"

Even three words of "good" failed to calm down the excitement.

Aunt Zhang smiled at the side and said: "You should believe it now! Master, this marriage is simply a match made in heaven."

Grandma Lu smiled even more kindly. She has done many things to force others for the company in her life, but this grandson is the only one. She had a clear conscience, but as a result she became old and confused, clinging to the promise she made when she was young.

Although Xiulan has been telling her these days how much they are in love with each other, she still feels uneasy.

She was afraid that she would ruin the lives of her two children for her own selfish reasons, and she was also afraid that her grandson would blame her for this.

But now she is fine, and she can finally sleep peacefully at night.

"Nuonuo, come to grandma, let grandma take a good look."

Facing Grandma Lu's loving wave, Jiang Nuonuo first tightened Lu Beichen's hand, and then raised her head to look at the man, as if asking for his opinion.

Lu Beichen rubbed his head and chuckled: "Let's go!"

Grandma Lu saw a few more wrinkles forming in the corners of her eyes. She was not annoyed by the other party's actions that seemed to be distrustful, but sighed that it was great to be young.

"Hello, Grandma!"

Jiang Nuonuo stood obediently in front of Grandma Lu, his fingers unconsciously holding the corners of his clothes, and his eyelashes fluttering continuously, indicating his uneasiness.

"Okay! Nuo Nuo is fine! Sit down and talk to grandma." Grandma Lu gestured to the stool beside her and said.

Jiang Nuonuo subconsciously turned around and glanced at Lu Beichen before moving to sit on him.

Grandma Lu saw it funny and teased: "Has Nuo Nuo been bullied by Beichen? Tell grandma, grandma will make the decision for you."

Jiang Nuo Nuo blushed and quickly shook her head: "Husband did not bully Nuo Nuo."

In order to To make Grandma Lu believe what he said, he said firmly: "My husband is so kind to Nuo Nuo!" "

Then why does Nuo Nuo look at Beichen before doing something? Are you afraid that Beichen won't agree?"

Grandma Lu glanced out of the corner of her eye . He glanced at the young man with a smile on his face, as if he was a grandson who had nothing to do with it, and he couldn't help but ask in a bad taste.

She knew what kind of character her grandson had. Except in front of her, he rarely smiled even in front of the irresponsible parents. But now he smiled gently at the young boy. He could only recognize this person from the bottom of his heart.

Jiang Nuonuo's face suddenly turned red. She wanted to raise her head to look at Lu Beichen, but she was afraid that grandma would misunderstand her and could only lower her head.

Although the two were married, this was actually the first time he had met Lu Beichen's parents. He was afraid of being unpopular and afraid of saying the wrong thing. When he was nervous, he especially wanted to see Lu Beichen.

It seemed that only after making sure that the man was by his side, he had the courage to face it.

His eyelashes trembled slightly, and he pursed his lips and thought for a while before he slowly spoke.