87

Chapter 87, Scallion Noodles

"Nuo Nuo, what are we going to cook today?"

Lu Mingke looked at Jiang Nuo Nuo, who was rolling up his sleeves and getting ready for a big fight, with a somewhat hesitant expression.

The task they received today was for each team to make a delicacy, which would be tasted by food experts selected by the village. Through the results of the competition, they would determine the transportation method for them to leave the village the next day.

The first place was a car provided by the sponsor, which was considered luxurious, and so on. The second place was a Wuling mini blue electric car with a Pikachu pattern on it. Jiang Nuonuo fell in love with it at first sight.

The third place was a scenic sightseeing car, the fourth place was a tricycle, and the fifth, sixth and seventh places were tractors, donkey carts and bicycles respectively.

Therefore, Jiang Nuonuomo worked hard and must get second place.

So when I heard Lu Mingke's question, I thought about my specialty dishes, and found that he could only make desserts.

But Lu Mingke and Tang Yuan couldn't tell the difference between salt and MSG, let alone cooking, so he had to figure it out.

The serious and thoughtful expression on his face seemed to Lu Mingke as if he knew everything and had trouble making a choice.

Although the dishes haven't been cooked yet, as long as they can cook them, they have already won.

Jiang Nuonuo thought about it again and again, and said uncertainly: "How about cooking noodles?"

He thought about it and found that this was the simplest thing he had seen Aunt Zhang make, so it shouldn't be a big problem!

Lu Mingke, who was still dreaming about winning, looked confused, ah?

Noodle?

Lu Mingke thought for a moment and said, "It should be okay! Then I'll go find the noodles. What about the noodles? What should we use for it?" Jiang Nuonuo blinked

, "Shall we make scallion noodles?"

"Okay."

So. , Lu Mingke was responsible for going out to find ingredients, Tang Yuan was responsible for going up the mountain to help the farmers, while Jiang Nuonuo was sitting at home waiting for the noodles to be cooked, and feeding the ducklings by the way.

After both of them left, Jiang Nuonuo happily grabbed a handful of corn kernels and came to the duck pen.

"Brother Nuonuo, what are you doing?"

Jiang Nuonuo turned around and saw Feng Xiaozhi stepping outside the courtyard door and looking in.

He waved quickly, "Come in, Xiaozhi, I'll show you something fun."

Feng Xiaozhi's real name is Feng Wenxiang, but everyone is used to calling him by his nickname.

Feng Xiaozhi ran over with a small satchel on his back and a piece of paper in his hand.

"Wow, the little duck is so cute."

Jiang Nuonuo smiled and narrowed his eyes, "Yeah, you can still feed it." As he said that, he divided a few corn kernels in his hand and threw them out, which immediately attracted a fight. After the robbery was over, the ducks did not move away and stayed where they were, quacking.

"Isn't it fun? Do you want to feed me?"

Feng Xiaozhi looked at it with an itchy heart and uncontrollable longing in his eyes, but he still clenched his pants and shook his head.