82

Chapter 82, I'll give you five minutes.

"Xiao Nuonuo, really, the clothes in our studio are so beautiful, and they're all free of charge. As long as you want to wear them, I'll get you as much as you want."

Liu Shihan read it early in the morning. I found this beautiful young man with clear eyes and extremely cute eyes, and my inspiration doubled after just one look. It was just that it was difficult to make mistakes because my friends were around.

Now that she has finally seen her friend leave, she has to step forward and say a few words about anything. Maybe she can persuade the young man to become her clothes rack?

Jiang Nuonuo was filled with anxiety after hearing Lin Zi's suggestive words. Before she could recover from the sudden advertisement, her eyes dimmed, followed by Liu Shihan's voice, which sounded like a child being trafficked.

He pursed his lips and said thank you politely, "Thank you, but no need. My family bought me clothes."

After saying this, his cheeks were slightly red, and he unconsciously thought of the large cabinet of cool things. Clothing.

A blush appeared on the young man's fair face, which made his glowing white complexion look charming and gave him a bit of mundane aura.

Liu Shihan no longer cared about why the young man blushed while talking about clothes. At this moment, her heart was filled with the barking of a marmot. For fear of scaring the young man, she did not dare to show it on her face, but instead persuaded her again with expectation.

"Who would be dissatisfied with having too few clothes? It's good if the family prepares them, but wouldn't it be better to change a few sets a day." She said earnestly, as if she was willing to give the clothes to Jiang Nuonuo.

Lu Mingke folded his arms and looked aside, as if he was saying, "You say it! You persuade me! No matter how low you are, my sister-in-law is the only one who has the devil."

Jiang Nuonuo has a simple and weak temperament, and doesn't know how to refuse. The only thing I said was, no, my family bought it.

This reason was obviously not enough to make Liu Shihan give up. After questioning several times, Jiang Nuonuo was at a loss and her cheeks were red.

He really didn't dare to accept it. Not to mention that they had just met, Lu Beichen would be in trouble if he found out that he had accepted other people's clothes.

"Hey, hey, it's not me who said that, with a handsome guy like me standing aside, you are in your eyes, right? Why does my cousin have free clothes but I don't? It's not fair, I don't care, what did you say today? You have to design a set for me."

Lu Mingke stood in front of Jiang Nuonuo, looking like a rogue.

Liu Shihan rolled her eyes and said, "Okay! Then I will design a brotherly outfit for you two brothers. It will be eye-catching."

Lu Mingke's expression was choked. Are you still pretending to be a brother? Whether he survives or not is still a question!

Yiqiao couldn't tell that this man actually wanted to harm him.

"Tell me, what is your purpose?" He glanced at Liu Shihan warily, then turned to look at Jiang Nuonuo.

"Stay away from this person from now on. Giving people clothes for free is either intentional or stupid. We can't be fooled."

Jiang Nuonuo glanced at Liu Shihan who jumped in anger after hearing this, and quickly lowered his head, just on both sides. But his shoulders couldn't be hidden no matter what, they were shaking uncontrollably.