91

Chapter 91, Nuo Nuo is Jealous

Nuo Nuo, who was trying to cool down her husband with good intentions, accidentally set him on fire. However, Lu Beichen kept the doctor's orders in mind and did everything he should do, except a little. Didn't do it either.

But despite this, Jiang Nuonuo was still overworked and full of regret.

Until I fell asleep, all I could think about was, if I had known things would turn out like this, I might as well have ignored the doctor's advice.

After a dreamless night, Jiang Nuonuo was still a little unable to regain consciousness when he opened his eyes. Lu Beichen was afraid that he would press his hand and rub all the ointment when he fell asleep at night, so he fixed Jiang Nuonuo's injured hand on the pillow. Jiang Nuonuo was lying in the man's arms.

So Jiang Nuonuo gradually came back to his senses after hearing the steady heartbeat under his ears.

He looked at the smooth chin in front of him, and his face turned red as he thought of something.

The little head leaned forward and kissed his chin.

"Honey, it's time to get up."

Jiang Nuonuo called softly, and then she rubbed the other person's face affectionately.

Lu Beichen tightened his arms around the young man's waist, stretched out quietly, then turned his head and kissed the young man's face, searching for the fragrance, and gave Jiang Nuonuo a long good morning kiss.

"Morning." His voice was hoarse as if he had just woken up, sexy and nice.

Jiang Nuonuo lay on top of him panting, letting Lu Beichen carry him into the bathroom to wash up.

Because he almost fell down at the sink last time, Lu Beichen only dared to put the boy in front of him, then took the water, squeezed the toothpaste, and handed it to Jiang Nuonuo before starting to do it himself.

After a while, two men hugging each other appeared in the mirror. The tall man behind him held the boy in front of him with one arm and brushed his teeth with the other. He looked at the boy in his arms carefully through the mirror.

The boy in his arms was still a little confused because he had just woken up. He squinted his eyes and brushed slowly.

Jiang Nuonuo was not anxious at all, because he knew that after the man finished brushing, he would definitely come to help him.

Sure enough, Lu Beichen cleaned himself up in a few moments, took the toothbrush from the young man's hand naturally, and gently brushed his teeth inside and out. After washing his face, he also wiped some of the teeth he had given him temporarily yesterday. The assistant went to a specialty store to buy moisturizing lotion and sunscreen.

Jiang Nuonuo closed her eyes and let the man's rough hands rub his face.

"Are you ready?" His little face was squeezed into a ball, and even his voice was blurry.

Lu Beichen kissed his sweet-smelling face lovingly, "Okay, Nuonuo, go wait for me outside. I'll be fine soon."

After hearing the answer, Jiang Nuonuo walked out directly, and then let herself fall into the heart of the room. On the big bed room.

I let my thoughts settle for a few minutes, then squirmed on the bed for a while, then stretched greatly, and finally woke up.

He looked at the soft, heart-shaped bed and couldn't help but roll around on it.

As soon as Lu Beichen came out of the bathroom, he saw the boy rolling over from the other side like a cute puppy. He quickly walked a few steps and blocked the bed.