72

Chapter 72, Nuo Nuo runs away.

"Dudududu."

Lu Beichen shook his aching hands and shook his head, his face showing a look of exhaustion.

"Come in."

He thought it was Special Assistant Liu who had something important to do, but after waiting for a long time and no one came in, he frowned and felt a surge of anger in his heart.

"If you have something to say, just say it. If you don't have anything to do, get out. Don't knock on the door."

After saying that, the door that had just moved stopped moving in an instant.

Lu Beichen was confused. For some reason, a strong uneasiness lingered in his heart, making him a little restless.

After waiting for a while and still hearing no movement, he lowered his eyes and thought for a while, and decided to go and see what was going on.

The door of the office had been opened a small crack because of the sound just now. Lu Beichen opened the door directly. There was nothing but silence outside the door.

I was even more angry. Who was playing such pranks? Didn't I know that I was very busy? And he came out to check as if he was bewitched.

Just as he was about to turn around and go in, notifying Assistant Liu to come over to adjust the surveillance and find the person, he saw a lonely lunch box on the ground.

He was stunned for a moment. This was the President's Office. The only people who could come up without permission were the Secretariat and Special Assistant Liu. He didn't think these people were afraid of death and left things outside the door.

With some premonition in his heart, he strode back to his desk, picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello, Mr. Lu, what's the matter?"

Lu Beichen's voice was trembling, "Who came up just now!" Although he was asking, his tone of voice was very sure.

The person on the phone obviously paused and asked doubtfully: "Didn't you see Master Jiang? He said he wanted to give you a surprise, so I took him to the door and went down to deal with the matter." Lu Beichen's hand holding the phone froze

. , thinking of the stern tone just now, Nuo Nuo was so timid, maybe she was frightened.

He said in a deep voice: "You come up here and finish the documents on the table. The important documents are waiting for me to come back. If you need anything, call me and I'll go out." After saying that, he called the

lobby to make sure that the young man had gone out. He hurriedly picked up the car keys and rushed to the garage. During this period, he kept trying to call Jiang Nuonuo's number, but he didn't answer.

In the center of the criss-crossing city, an open-top big red Ferrari flashed across the road like a show off. Jiang Nuonuo was so frightened that she quickly tightened the seat belt in her hands.

"Slow down... ah..."

Before he could finish his words, there was another sharp turn showing off his skills. Looking at the street fence that he almost hit, Jiang Nuonu didn't dare to speak out, for fear that the loud voice would attract the traffic police. , was taken to the orange.

Today at noon, after knowing that Jiang Nuonuo was coming to Canglan to have dinner with Lu Beichen, Lu Mingke, who was unwilling to be lonely, also shouted to find friends to have dinner with him.

It turned out that Jiang Nuonuo came out of Canglan because he had been dressing up for too long. He just happened to pass by. When he saw his distraught sister-in-law on the roadside, as his cousin who had the best relationship with his brother, he naturally Just stopped the car.