89

Chapter 89: Husband, it hurts so much.

"Husband, my hand is swollen and it hurts so much."

As soon as the vehicle entered the national highway, Jiang Nuonuo felt a burning pain coming from his burned hand. When he looked over, , and found a big blister on the back of his fair and tender hand.

But Jiang Nuonuo didn't know. He thought his hands were swollen because he had been burned too badly, and it continued to get bigger. He was so scared that he burst into tears.

"Husband, are my hands useless?"

Lu Beichen had never seen such a situation before, and his hands were trembling with fear.

"How long do you have? Hurry up." He directly ordered the driver.

Then he smiled and said, "Don't be afraid, Nuo Nuo. I'm here, it will be fine." He kept blowing on the back of Jiang Nuo Nuo's hand.

But I don't know what happened to this blister. Not only did it not heal, but it also got bigger and bigger.

"Drive faster!"

Jiang Nuonuo was so frightened that her mouth narrowed and her eyes filled with tears. She buried her head in Lu Beichen's arms and did not dare to look up.

Lu Beichen held the boy's blistered hand with one hand and took out his cell phone in a panic with the other. He pressed several times before finally pressing the correct number.

"Young Master, what's the matter?"

Hearing the voice on the other end of the phone, Lu Beichen took a deep breath, suppressed the panic in his heart, and asked: "Uncle Cen, what should we do if we get blisters after being burned on our hands? I'm rushing to the hospital, but the blisters are getting bigger and bigger."

Uncle Cen on the other side of the phone heard his anxious voice and said seriously: "Is Nuo Nuo injured? Why are you so careless?"

"Is there any water in the car ? ? Cool down with water first, ice water is better. Be careful not to burst the blisters. When you get to the hospital, the doctor will handle it. Don't be afraid. It's normal to get blisters. Apply some ointment and you'll be fine. Don't worry."

Cen Uncle Cen is the personal doctor of the Lu family. It can be said that the juniors like him spent their time under Uncle Cen when they were sick when they were young. Although Lu Beichen has not seen Uncle Cen for a long time, when something happens, he is still the first one to think of him.

After Uncle Cen mentioned water, Lu Beichen was already looking for water to clean Jiang Nuonuo.

It was also his fault. He had panicked just now when he saw the young man being burned. He didn't expect to simply deal with it in the village before going to the hospital. Now he has no way to go to the village or shop. The only way to get effective treatment is to go directly to the hospital.

I don't know whether Uncle Cen's tone of voice was too relaxed or the water really had an effect. Jiang Nuonuo felt that the pain in his hand was relieved a lot.

Seeing Jiang Nuonuo turning his head from his arms, Lu Beichen used his free hand to bury him again.

"Does it still hurt? Nuonuo, take a rest, we will be at the hospital soon."

Jiang Nuonuo nodded and let out a dull sigh.

Lu Beichen looked at the back of his hand that had turned red after being washed by the water, and the self-blame in his heart was about to overwhelm him.

He coaxed the boy softly, trying to attract his attention.

As a result, Lu Mingke, who was unaware of the situation, became a tool man again.