85

Chapter 85, you can only choose one

"Welcome to a different life broadcast under the title of Is it the house he wants most? Please compare with me."

After reading the lines, the host took Jiang Nuonuo's picture and started to compare the answers. Then in a tense moment, Jiang Nuonuo finally heard his last words. desired sound.

"The answer...is correct."

"Congratulations to Nuonuo for moving to a new home."

Jiang Nuonuo was so nervous that her palms were all sweaty. When she heard the answer she wanted, she felt a little dazed, and her blank eyes were a little unsure of what the answer was. I didn't imagine it myself.

"Wow! Nuonuo, lucky star, we don't have to live in that shabby house anymore. We will throw the director in here tonight."

Lu Mingke ignored the director's head full of black marks and ran over excitedly, even with the few coins in his hand. No more pictures, just let them fly in the wind.

They already have a house, so what kind of furniture do they need?

Not to mention Lu Mingke, even Tang Yuan was confused. The pictures he had just been guarding against others were given to each person with a few pictures, with a stern look on his face.

"Xianghe! There are no more pictures! Here, I will give you as much as you want. If I remember correctly, your house must be a bamboo attic! Make a good guess and try to guess how many coils of mosquito repellent incense will come out, otherwise the place will not be good. Go to sleep!"

Although it's not summer yet, mosquitoes have already begun to appear in the countryside, and they are so courageous that they are not even afraid of people as big as him, let alone these young people with thin skin and tender flesh?

The corner of Liu Xianghe's mouth twitched, he raised the gold frame with his fingers and said: "Brother Tang must be kind-hearted, and he can share pictures, unlike Mingke, who doesn't even bother to draw when he hears and guesses good things. ."

Whether intentionally or not, Liu Xianghe looked moved when he said this, as if Tang Yuan was really a good person.

Tang Yuan's eyes widened, and he turned to look in the direction of Jiang Nuonuo, and saw that Lu Mingke had already picked up the picture of the house and started to kiss it.

He panicked and quickly handed Liu Xianghe the remaining dozen or so cards in his hand, "Take it, I'm going over to celebrate."

After saying that, Liu Xianghe saw his back walking further and further away.

"Awesome! Brother, our house will definitely be renovated this time!"

Liu Xianghe turned around and put the painting in the hands of his friend who patted his shoulder and teased him. "Brother, I have completed half of the renovation work, and the rest is It's all up to you."

Although Tang Yuan was big, he walked really fast, and he reached Jiang Nuonuo's side in a few steps.

Mainly because he was afraid that Lu Mingke would cheat and not take him with him, so he couldn't go faster.

"Let's go and have a look at the house. If there's anything missing, we can continue to guess the picture!" As soon as these words

came out, Lu Mingke's "Who are you?" that he was about to say was blocked in an instant. in the throat.

The top priority is to go see the house, and if there is an extra room, it doesn't seem impossible to let this person live in it.

Lu Mingke thought secretly.