61

Chapter 61, "Little Cat Nuonuo"

Jiang Nuonuo breathed rapidly and opened her mouth wide. Her eyes were closed and her eyes were moving uneasily, and tears were flowing from the corners of her eyes as if she had been bullied.

The white body was flushed, and the little head was weakly leaning on the man's knees. The saliva slowly flowed out from the corner of the mouth because he had no time to swallow because his mouth was open for a long time.

Lu Beichen had blue veins popping out on his forehead, and the protruding meridians could easily be seen on the back of his hands.

His ankle, which was only wearing shallow socks, seemed to be poked by something, making the instep of his foot itchy.

As if retaliating, Lu Beichen leaned over with a rough sock, knocked the thing to the ground, and beat it violently, letting it know the consequences of provoking him.

How has the little guy ever been so angry since he was born? He cursed and spit out sweet things.

"Cough cough cough."

An unpleasant smell filled the cold room, and two sharp breaths echoed in the air.

The young man's beautiful face was flushed, his red mouth was slightly open, and saliva flowed from the corners of his mouth, blending with the sweat on his chin and entire face.

The dirty body is like a rag doll thrown on the roadside, so beautiful that people can't help but tremble with excitement.

Jiang Nuonuo sobbed several times before he finally regained his breath. The discomfort and stickiness came, making him curl his mouth in frustration.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a hoarse cries that spread through the air, and Jiang Nuonuo weakly slipped from the man's knees, but when she was about to fall to the ground, she was grabbed by the man's hand.

The young man leaned weakly in Lu Beichen's arms, making fists with both hands and hitting the man's chest hard. However, he had just experienced the torture and didn't have much strength at all. Instead, he scratched the man's heart like a kitten scratching an itch.

Feeling that the guy who bullied him had regained his energy again, Jiang Nuonuo cried louder.

"Bad guy, I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go back to my own home."

Transparent tears washed away the traces on his face, like a dirty civet cat. Lu Beichen suppressed the rising corners of his mouth and coughed with his hand. A sound.

"But didn't the baby start all this? How can you blame your husband?" His voice was still low, and there was grievance in his words, as if Jiang Nuonuo was the one who did this, but he ended up taking the blame. .

Jiang Nuonuo bit her opponent fiercely and said angrily: "That's right, it was your baby who opened the head first. Your baby has no martial ethics and is so bad that it oozes blood. Break its legs quickly!"

Lu Beichen endured it ! After a while, I still couldn't hold back my laughter.

This little bastard, who had seriously emphasized that he was his baby just now, now no longer recognizes him in the blink of an eye, and wants him to interrupt his baby? ?

He is so cruel. If he is really interrupted, there will be no treasure left to make this annoying big baby happy.

Hearing the laughter, Jiang Nuonuo pressed her mouth harder.

Lu Beichen saw that his face was red and white, and after the throbbing in his heart, there was a strong smile.

"Ah! What are you going to do? Put me down quickly."