13

Chapter 13 The person who borrowed the money was the uncle.

After rummaging through his phone address book and WeChat contacts, Jiang Nuonuo finally got a cruel piece of information.

He... has no friends from whom he can lend money.

Although the original owner travels with a lot of friends, looking at the chat history is the effect he created with money.

For example, this person whose every message is prefixed with "Brother Jiang...", as long as Jiang Nuonuo doesn't indicate that he is paying, he will definitely cry poverty and stir up the atmosphere to make Jiang Nuonuo, who is as proud as the sky, obediently submit.

Another example is the several activists in the group "Long Live Jiangda" who say more than ten sentences a minute, always saying, "Brother Jiang, I heard this place is very fun. When can we go there?" "If

Brother Jiang doesn't Time, can you lend us some money first? I will pay it back next month!"

Jiang Nuonuo became more and more angry as he looked at her, and his face almost turned into a pufferfish.

He hasn't borrowed money from them yet! Just one or two people borrowing money from him in the group?

He only had three hundred yuan in his pocket, how could they be so embarrassed?

wrong!

Why are they so shameless! Although Jiang Nuonuo is a stepping stone, he is also considered an important cannon fodder in the book, so there is relatively more ink about him.

As mentioned above, when Jiang Nuonuo was kicked out and the Jiang family fell into decline, he remembered the money he had loaned out. As a result, his friends who were once brothers and sisters, but who followed his lead, turned out to be double-dealing. He also threatened to call the police and arrest him if he dared to cause trouble.

This was undoubtedly a heavy blow to Jiang Nuonuo, who had finally found a glimmer of hope. In the end, he was unable to see his parents, which accelerated his progress in receiving box lunches.

Angry Jiang Nuonuo brought up the keyboard and pressed it for a while.

"Do you want to borrow money? Okay! Please pay me back the money you lent me before, or I'll call the police and arrest you!" He

thumbed his finger as he was about to send it out. After thinking about it, he deleted the last sentence.

Although he wanted to call the police, the police officer was so busy that he had no time to help him collect debts!

As soon as this sentence appeared, the group was silent for a few seconds, and then the screen was flooded with all kinds of PUAs.

"Brother Jiang, what's going on? Who made Brother Jiang angry? I, Zhang Dong, am the first to disagree." Followed by an emoticon of wanting to fight.

"Brother Jiang has fallen in love with some little star recently. Do you need to spend money? I still have some here. I can lend them to you first."

Jiang Nuonuo almost vomited blood after seeing this. This ex-boyfriend who said he wanted to lend him money I just borrowed 30,000 yuan from him a few days ago.

It's better now. Instead of paying back the money, the first thing he said was "borrow?"

This made Jiang Nuonuo, who had never uttered a curse word, almost break out of his mouth.

Before he could say anything, someone replied, "How could Brother Jiang ask for your money? He can't even spend all the money he has, so stop burdening him." "

Yes! Brother Jiang This sentence doesn't mean we're short of money! He's implying that we don't have to pay back the money we borrowed before!"

This sentence was followed by a string of "Brother Jiang is mighty", "Brother Jiang is domineering" and "Brother Jiang is invincible" ".

As soon as Jiang Nuonuo spoke, the information was immediately destroyed by this bunch of rainbow farts.

She made it clear that she didn't want him to talk, so she used rainbow farts to scare him away from wanting the other party to pay back the money.

This ability to confuse right and wrong made Jiang Nuonuo, who had never seen such a world, be amazed and his eyes turned red with anger.

If it were the former Jiang Nuonuo, he might have gotten lost in this pile of rainbow farts. Of course, the other party might not even tell him about repaying the money.

Jiang Nuonuo is different now. Not to mention that he doesn't know the other party at all, just say that he is really short of money now and has to recover the money no matter what.

Two fists are no match for four hands, and one mouth is no match for a crowd of crows.

Jiang Nuonuo quit the annoying "Long Live Jiang Da" group and angrily went to collect transfer information.

Just leave those stinky crows that keep chirping "quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking, quacking!" snort!