17

Chapter 17 Bad guy! Lu Beichen is a big bad guy.

"What on earth do you think is going on with Jiang Datou? It feels like he's a different person."

In the private room of a high-end club with loud music, there were five or six exquisitely dressed teenagers. At first glance, they looked like standard rich second-generation teenagers. together.

When he heard the question, the slightly fat boy who was hugging a beautiful young lady and singing heart-breakingly held up the microphone, and the private room echoed loudly.

"What could be going on? Jiang Datou is looking for a sense of existence! Such a good family background is really wasted. If it were me, I would definitely be able to start a business successfully and build a business empire." He looked disdainful, and the jealousy in his eyes was almost overwhelming. into substance.

Jiang Datou is the nickname given to Jiang Nuonuo by everyone. Young Master Jiang himself doesn't like his own name. He sounds like a girl when he hears it, so everyone follows suit and just calls him Brother Jiang or Da Jiang, while Jiang Datou That's where the big head comes from.

Da Tou didn't mean that he had a big head, but that he was taken advantage of. With Jiang Da's statement, people sometimes even called Jiang Da Tou directly in front of Jiang Nuo Nuo.

It just so happened that I was so stupid that I just didn't realize the meaning. I thought I was the leader of this group of people, and I could make countless money just by waving my hand.

A young man on the sofa was checking the expensive drinks in the last column of the menu. He elegantly handed the order tablet to the waiter, and his words were not elegant at all.

"You can bring in as much inventory as you like, but I'll keep it in mind... and charge it to the account."

The waiter took the tablet and his politeness faded. When he closed the door, he heard the other person's still elegant words.

"How can you say that about our Jiang Da? He is the warmest wind in the world, and he has blown away the coolness in many people's hearts."

The waiter curled his lips after closing the heavy private room door.

you do not say! Without Young Master Jiang, how could this group of people just be indifferent? Maybe I'm still drinking northwest wind at some construction site right now!

Just complain, these things are not his business. Don't lose your job for the sake of justice in your heart, or you will lose more than you gain.

"Pfft!"

"Still warm wind? Haven't you seen that your warm wind has turned cold? You still want to pay back the money? It's worth paying back just that little money. Believe it or not, I don't recognize him as a friend." The fat boy looked fierce. Absolutely, it seems that as long as Jiang Nuonuo dares to ask him to pay back the money, they will cut off their friendship.

In the eyes of a few people, Jiang Nuonuo is a proud, arrogant person with a bad temper. What kind of friends can such a person make? If it weren't for their humiliation, Jiang Nuonuo wouldn't even have anyone to go out to eat with.

After several years of blood sucking, several people completely forgot that they gathered around Jiang Nuonuo because of money. They all thought that this was a gift to Jiang Nuonuo.

The young man who first brought up this matter looked hesitant, "What if he really ignores brotherhood and wants to pay back the money?" He looked at the fat young man: "Zhang Dong! You have to think of a way. It was you who suggested writing the IOU. Don't forget that Jiang Datou suddenly woke up and didn't want to recognize us brothers."