81

Chapter 81: The goddess turns into a crazy girl in seconds.

"Hello everyone! My name is Jiang Nuonuo. I am 23 years old. I am really happy to come over and play with you all this time. I hope you will take care of me."

Jiang Nuonuo pinched the corners of her clothes. After nervously introducing himself, he heard no sound for a long time. He thought he was too quiet and no one heard him.

So he raised his head cautiously.

"Wow!! So cute!!!"

Xu Huan, the good sister brought by Lin Yiyi, put her fists against her chin in an instant and was so excited that she stomped her feet on the spot. If Tang Yuan hadn't been in front of him, he might have run over to help him. Jiang Nuonuo gave him a bear hug.

Lin Yiyi didn't hesitate to give in. She covered her chest with her hands and stared straight into her eyes, as if she had seen an immortal descending to earth and couldn't bear to close her eyes.

Therefore, it can be said that the director specially invited her to liven up the atmosphere. With the degree of exaggeration of the two of them, even if Jiang Nuonuo is not that stunning, they will be brought to the top.

In an instant, Tang Yuan felt a death gaze, followed immediately by Lin Yiyi's non-smiling discussion.

"Yuanyuan! Can I discuss it with you? Look at the young lady next to me. She is very beautiful! Hey hey hey."

Before she could finish speaking, Tang Yuan, who understood instantly, shook his head quickly. "She is very beautiful. Of course, such a beautiful young lady can only be a good friend of Sister Yiyi! How can we rough people neglect the little fairy."

These words were both nice and firm to express that I was not worthy of such a person. The determination of a beautiful fairy.

Lin Yiyi wanted to say something else, but Xu Huan reacted and glared at her. If you dare to dislike me, be careful not to leave you friends. She could only look at Jiang Nuonuo's shy face. The rosy little face quenches thirst.

It's so cute. Isn't this what the younger brother in my heart looks like? It's a pity that my father didn't live up to his expectations. Not to mention his younger brother, he didn't even have a younger sister. Alas!

Several other people also said hello to Jiang Nuonuo.

Veteran drama star Feng Zhigang was stunned for two seconds. He scanned the crowd and realized that there seemed to be something wrong with the number of people!

Before he could even ask, he heard a voice that made his teeth itch with hatred.

"Ha! Let's duel! It can't be better. Today we have me without you, we have you without me!"

Lu Mingke looked gloomy and stepped between Jiang Nuonuo and Tang Yuan. Jiang Nuonuo thought it was Lu Beichen. Possession is terrifying.

Lin Yiyi and Xu Huan, who were standing aside chatting, couldn't help but their eyes lit up and they both looked over.

Then it suddenly dawned on them, and there was an aura of people who were just watching the excitement, and it was not a big deal. If they were not afraid of being affected, they might both put up a sign, and then cheer together and shout, "Fight, fight." If both sides suffered

, Jiang Nuonuo is their good friend.

Tang Yuan giggled and scratched his head, as if he didn't understand what he said, "Hey hey, didn't you agree to do a mission together just now? Why have you changed your mind again?" When he mentioned this,