80

Chapter 80: Although I look fierce, I am very gentle.

"Mingke! Lu Mingke!!!"

As soon as the two of them arrived at the village gate in the car produced by the program crew, a fat man with a visual estimate of over 200 ran up to them. Looking at the With his strong body and burly figure, Jiang Nuonuo was so frightened that he stood aside for fear of being accidentally injured.

Lu Mingke was originally picking up his suitcase, but he stiffened when he heard the sound. He looked up and saw his good friend he met on this show running towards him. He didn't even want to take the suitcase.

A scream like a slaughtering pig came from the air, "Don't come here!!!"

Jiang Nuonuo stared at the two people chasing each other around the car, a little confused.

"Stop! I just want to say a few words to you. We are not brothers anymore."

Lu Mingke was always wary of the other party, and would quickly distance himself as soon as the other party came close.

"Just stand there and say it, I can hear you."

The fat man chased around for three times but failed to catch him. He bent over and panted from exhaustion, "Are you okay? I haven't seen you for a few days, and I want to give you a loving hug. "

Ugh~ Tang Yuan, don't be so disgusting. Others don't know about you and I don't know about you either? Are you trying to trick me on some mission? I tell you, I won't be fooled this time." Tang Yuan

choked and felt a little aggrieved, "No, it really didn't happen this time."

Isn't it because this variety show is basically full of high-IQ talents? The last time he got a prank task, he had to prank a companion within the stipulated time. He gave it a try and found that others were not economical, so he was not allowed to attack this friend with a slightly lower IQ. Yet?

It's fine now. The boat that was finally built was overturned completely.

well!

He regained his breath, looked around, and his eyes lit up when he saw Jiang Nuonuo waiting blankly on the side. He ignored Lu Mingke and walked straight towards him.

Tang Yuan Tang Yuan, his figure is very suitable for that name. Except for the bronze color of his skin, he is really similar to glutinous rice balls.

To be honest, Jiang Nuonuo still felt a little guilty when he saw a tall, burly man with an unpleasant look coming over.

His fingers unconsciously tightened on the suitcase handle, trying to calm himself down.

He kept telling himself over and over again in his heart that this was Lu Mingke's friend, so don't be afraid, the other party would definitely not hit anyone casually.

As soon as he finished hinting to himself, he saw the other party smiling.

Tang Yuan is twenty-five years old this year, with a height of 176cm and a weight of 198cm. He is a retired boxer. Although he has been away from the sports field for more than a year and his figure has gradually become out of shape, the evil spirit on his body is still well preserved.

Therefore, what Jiang Nuonuo saw was a sinister and sinister face forced into a smile, just like the weird smile of a gang boss when he was killing someone.

If he hadn't been constantly reminded of his good qualities, he would have been running around the car like Lu Mingke right now.

Tang Yuan thought he was friendly and stretched out his hand towards Jiang Nuonuo. Before he could say anything, his eyes flashed and his outstretched hand was held by Lu Mingke who was flying over.