41

Chapter 41, Nuo Nuo fell off the horse/wanted to grow old together with her husband

"Because I don't like Lu Beichen." Jiang Nuo Nuo looked serious.

Shi Muran looked at his serious expression, doubts flashing in his eyes.

"Ah!" She couldn't react.

Wasn't it quite protective just now? Why did it change so quickly?

It was true that she really wanted to drive Lu Beichen away, but seeing that the two of them got along so harmoniously, the kid from Beichen almost treated him like an ancestor, so she reluctantly took a step back and refused to compete with him.

What did she hear now?

"Why?" Shi Muran frowned. Could it be that Lu Beichen was acting for her just now? Don't you treat Nuo Nuo well in private?

Thinking like this, she felt a surge of anger in her chest. Although she looked like a normal person, she was actually a two-faced person behind her back.

Jiang Nuonuo blinked, isn't that the reason why he doesn't like it? Why do you need any other reasons?

With his simple brain capacity, he had never thought about this problem at all, so his eyes were blank and at a loss.

He can't say that this is a novel world. Lu Beichen is the protagonist and has his own official partner. In order not to be a stepping stone, he has to stay away from the plot and be beautiful alone!

What would happen if Shi Muran knew that he was just a paper person? Just say that as long as he says it, won't it be exposed?

Although Jiang Nuonuo is simple, he is not stupid to this extent. This is his biggest secret and cannot be told to others.

So, what's the reason?

This helpless look seemed to Shi Muran that he was bullied but he didn't dare to tell her.

Afraid of scaring her son, she suppressed the rage in her heart and forced a gentle smile, "Nu Nuo tell mom, did Lu Beichen bully you?"

Although this son was born twenty-two years ago, he has been with her for more than ten years. She played devil's advocate, but Shi Muran never blamed the other person, because he was also wrong for having a character like his, but sometimes he couldn't control his temper and made the other person mistakenly think that he didn't care about him.

Now, she clearly felt her son's change, and she couldn't scare people anymore.

Jiang Nuonuo pursed her lips and thought, but in the end she did not lie without conscience.

"He didn't bully me."

Thinking about it carefully, except for leaving him alone in the villa when he first arrived at the Lu family, there seemed to be nothing wrong with him. Moreover, the other party was extremely tolerant, and he had done so many things. You can still endure annoying things without scolding him.

Shi Muran's anger gradually subsided, "Why is that?"

Jiang Nuonuo bit her lower lip, her lowered eyelashes flickering, indicating his inner uneasiness.

"I just don't like him and don't want to live with him." His voice became lower and lower as he spoke, and in the end it became even more erratic.

In fact, if you think about it, he and Lu Beichen had been getting along quite harmoniously during this period. If the protagonist hadn't been attacked by these things, they might have been able to live like this forever.

Um! As long as Lu Beichen can really hold back and not dislike him.

Shi Muran breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he was not being bullied, but was losing his temper for some unknown reason.