53

Chapter 53, "Nuo Nuo is so excited."

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding."

people on the body.

After noticing that the young man was showing signs of waking up, he placed a large, generous hand on his ear and ran his other hand along the young man's back.

After the little man choked in his sleep and his breathing gradually calmed down, he reached out to fish out the culprit who was still insisting on making noises.

Qi Wenbai?

He came to the door before he even found the other party. It was still early in the morning. What did this person want to do?

After the call was connected, a somewhat familiar child's voice came from the other side.

"Good morning, brother Nuonuo. Xinxin's children's watch fell off, so I can only call through my uncle's WeChat account. Today is Saturday. Brother Nuonuo, do you want to come out and play together?" The voice was childish and sincere, making the people beside him

smile gently. Qi Wenbai's face was a little stiff. In fact, he didn't need to explain why he used his mobile phone.

Lu Beichen snorted lightly.

Lost? I'm afraid I can find it after making this phone call!

He said that this man had bad intentions, and sure enough, he might be listening right now.

So his face was full of disdain, and his voice was extremely cold.

"Nu Nuo was too tired last night and couldn't go out today." Not to mention today, she might not be able to go out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Qi Wenbai's stiff face turned strange, as if he could hear a hint of provocation and pride in it.

A trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, and he heard Xinxin ask anxiously.

"Is brother Nuonuo sick? Is it serious? Can I go over and see him?"

Lu Beichen heard the concern in the child's words, stopped when he was about to hang up and shut down the phone, and said.

"I'm not sick, it's not serious, I can't." In front of outsiders, his words were always concise.

Xinxin was a little confused by his brief words. After she came to her senses, she said angrily: "Uncle, how can you make a decision for Brother Nuonuo? Maybe he wants me to go there." He almost asked me to go with him. Brother Nuonuo's will to call was conveyed.

Lu Beichen was inexplicably unhappy when he called his uncle, so he said no more, fearing that the call would be too long and wake the boy, so he hung up the phone without leaving a word.

"I am his husband, do you think I can make the decision?"

Huh? Xinxin blinked in confusion, can her husband make a decision?

wrong! When did uncle become brother Nuonuo's husband?

He looked at his uncle without knowing why, but found that the other man was even more confused than him.

No matter how shocked they were, Lu Beichen was lost in thought while looking at the phone that was still on after hanging up the phone.

A voice kept ringing in my mind. Since they both answered the phone, why not take a look at what these two people usually talk about?

Once this thought came up, I couldn't suppress it.

Reasonably, he was told that even if the two of them had already received the certificate, they must respect each other, and he could not look at the other person's phone without permission.