79

Chapter 79: Going out to please her husband

"So, Mingke went up the mountain to participate in a variety show??"

Jiang Nuonuo's face was full of shock. After hearing the content of this variety show, he couldn't help but express the questions in his heart.

What he got was Lu Mingke's proud voice with his chest puffed out, "What elite? I was thrown in by my brother!"

After saying that, he looked at Jiang Nuonuo and said: "Don't talk about me. If my brother agreed, you would also be thrown in." Stuffed in."

So, this is how it was thrown up the mountain? ! He thought he was really thrown into the mountains to do hard work!

Jiang Nuonuo pursed her lower lip, not knowing what to say for a moment.

Lu Mingke, on the other hand, felt that his brother's attitude was not so tough, so he came directly to Jiang Nuonuo and started to talk boastfully and kept talking about the fun aspects of this variety show.

The setting of "Different Life" is that elites from all walks of life gather in a small village to experience life. During the period, the program team will issue various tasks. Finally, they will be evaluated based on the degree of completion, and various materials will be obtained. .

No matter how fanciful Lu Mingke's words were, it couldn't stop Lu Beichen from saying that if he didn't do well, he would have nothing to eat.

Hearing this, Jiang Nuonuo hesitated. This...if he went, would he be hungry three times a day?

or? Or just go back to Jiang's house?

Perhaps seeing Jiang Nuonuo's hesitation, Lu Mingke quickly made a promise.

"Sister-in-law, don't worry. After participating in so many rounds, although I can't become an elite in certain fields, my life skills are all fully equipped and I will never let you go hungry." "And I completed the task very quickly

. Many people can't catch up!" Lu Mingke looked confident, as if he had become a god in this variety show and there was nothing he couldn't do.

"Ahem!"

Just as Lu Mingke became more and more excited as he talked, pretending to show everything he knew, Lu Beichen finally couldn't bear it anymore.

"I haven't agreed yet."

Just one sentence blocked Lu Mingke's mouth from thousands of words.

"Brother, big brother." Lu Mingke looked frustrated.

"If my sister-in-law is not willing to go with me, then I won't have any foreign aid."

Lu Beichen's mouth twitched. Although he didn't know what they were going to do behind this variety show, but foreign aid?

He calmly glanced at Nuo Nuo, who was listening silently with blank eyes, Lu Mingke, was he serious?

Jiang Nuonuo didn't know what he was thinking, but she was a little shaken after hearing Lu Mingke's beautiful promise. If he returned to Jiang's house, Lu Beichen would definitely come with him. It would be different if he went with Lu Mingke.

Lu Beichen was too busy to follow him. After going there, Lu Mingke took care of him, which seemed to be pretty good.

After thinking clearly, Jiang Nuonuo raised her eyes and looked at Lu Beichen with sparkling eyes.

"Husband, just promise. Mingke and I will be back in two days."

Hearing this soft and coquettish voice, Lu Beichen felt sour in his heart.