MOODBOARD

Bell The Cat means to take up a job or a task that is difficult to perform.

***

Playlist

(or you can just click the shortcut link in my bio)

***

Marie Osmond once said, "Tragedy plus time equals humor.

True, what could be funnier than living tragedy every day and still surviving?

One is trying to hold on, and the other is trying to let go.

One of them doesn't understand anything, while the other feels secretly tormented in the midst of happiness.

They were brought together by love, blinded by the truth and the pain that could have driven them apart. They are both brought together by love, but the same love can also separate them.

Can that same love bring them back together? Can they let go of the hand that blinded one of them and hold each other to survive together?

***

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. This novel's story and characters are fictitious. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters and issues involved are wholly imaginary.

Also, with the theme, issues related have been rearranged to suit the convenience of the novel and with the exception of public figures, any resemblance to person living or dead is coincidental.

You can send me messages or just leave on comment section if you have something agree or dissagree with.

Stay wise and classy everyone!

***

(34)

(34)

He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with bachelor's and master's degrees in communications.

He is a former professional basketball player and represented his country in various games during high school.

He was also a former rugby player for the PA Foxes until the age of 25.

He used to work as a government public relations specialist at Kominfo.

Now he works at Kominfo as Directorate of Public Communication.

He is the only son of the Adiwangsa family, one of the largest shareholder conglomerate families of one of the largest gold mining companies in Indonesia.

He is on the Board of Commissioners of PT Adiwangsa Tambang Utama, the family's largest mining exporter in Indonesia.

***

(30)

She once worked as the Management Secretary of PT Adiwangsa Tambang Utama.

She has dabbled in modeling and has modeled for some of Indonesia's top fashion magazines.

She now works as a personal assistant to the only child of the Adiwangsa family.

She is also known as a fashion influencer with more than 5 million followers.

She went viral on many social media platforms thanks to the interview video of her boss where she accompanied him. She is said to be the prettiest PA and attracts a lot of attention because of her face which is of Javanese descent with Venezuelan.