Chapter 26

Spade was no saint, he was involved in a lot of things, including selling of people.
He never bought anyone tho and neither was he directly the one doing the selling.

He may have sponsored a few of such auction, mostly because of the profit gotten from it, and he attended a few too.

Matteo sighed out, breaking the silence in the car
"About Van Horne" he muttered grabbing Spade's attention again, he looked at Matteo briefly before his eyes set on the road again.
"Nathan Miller was not the middle man, nobody knows who he is, the only person that knows who what he looks like is Greg and Van Horne" he added and Spade just sighed out

This was another dead end on this case.
"So what? That's it, nothing else"? He asked and Matteo just sighed out, nodding his head.

"That's all I could get for now but I'll keep looking" he muttered and Spade took his left hand off the steering and scratched his beard

They were already close to Lust
"What about the Miller kid"? Matteo asked making Spade's sharp gaze to cut to his, clenching his jaw, he felt a strange feeling burn his chest, something about the way Matteo asked about Nate caused a stir deep in his stomach

"What about him"? He grunted out and Matteo smirked, of course Spade didn't see him.

"Nothing, I just thought you said you'd keep an eye on him" he muttered and Spade just grunted gripping the steering wheel tightly, his mind drifting to how that went wrong, how Nate ignored him

He stopped the car in front of the club and Matteo undid his seatbelt before he got out of the car and walked into the club.
Spade looked at the club itching to just cancel this meeting and walking inside, something kept itching inside of him, pushing him to at least see if Nate would show up tonight.

He let out a deep breath and drove away towards Deluca.
What was it about Nate that interested him so much, something kept tugging and pulling his attention towards the brown eyed young man.

He wasn't even half as interested in his sister as he was in Nate.
He wasn't even interested in who he was supposed to be married to in the next two weeks that much.

He clenched his jaw and drove faster, until he could see the lights of the Casino come into view.
He slowed down and stopped his car in front of it, he turned off the engine and stepped out, his eyes moving and looking at every car parked out there, each one looking very expensive.

He walked towards the entrance, and the man standing there, wearing all black, with a wireless earpiece in his ear, he knew he definitely had a gun with him.

He strode into the building, without getting checked or stopped, perks of being a famous and feared Don and business man.

He entered and was met with a mini reception area, with a man standing behind the desk, dressed just like the one outside.
He walked towards him

"ID sir" he muttered and Spade reached into his suit jacket and he pulled out his ID and showed the man, he nodded "welcome Mr DeVille" he muttered and gave him a Curt nod before using his hands to usher him inside.

Spade knew the checking of the ID was necessary, this wasn't the first time he'd be coming here, it was basic protocol for a place that housed dangerous people all at once

He walked towards the double doors and pulled it open stepping inside the very bright and busy huge hall, it was filled with different round tables for different purposes.

A lot of golden lit standing pillar like things, a lot of girls moved about with drinks on thier trays, they all had the usual work attire, stripped coulored skimpy skirt and bra, they all had beautiful heart melting smiles on but none could compare to the one of a certain someone.