Chapter 135

Nate had left for work after Spade left Matteo's room, he didn't mention the fact that he had tortured the man he brought home, or the fact that he was going to meet Sullivan along with Stefano.

He and Stefano had agreed that he would randevous with him close to where he was meeting with Sullivan, it was a dock just outside of town, not really outside of town completely but it was a dock he was familiar with.

He was surprised when Matteo had told him that that was where Sullivan was, it sounded too easy for him, maybe Stefano was right and this was another trap, he didn't even know for sure, but he was willing to risk it.

He quickly had a change of clothes and rushed out of the house after making Matteo promise once more that he wouldn't rat him out to Nate, he got into his car and drive out of the compound, he headed towards the location, hoping Stefano would already be at their randevous point.

He drove as fast as he could, he wanted to be back before Nate returned from work, even though he hadn't really asked him much about the shooting, Spade knew he wasn't a fool, and if he sensed something was wrong, then he'd definitely ask.

He stopped when he spotted Stefano's car, just a few blocks away from the dock, he had parked close to a seemingly abandon building, but they could see a bit of the dock from where Spade had parked, Stefano's car was more hidden

Spade got out of the car and walked towards where Stefano was and the man had his trunk open as he pulled out a MacMillan Tac-50 gun, he furrowed his brows as he looked at him.
"What are you doing with that"? He asked and Stefano just glanced at him briefly, before he loaded the gun

"What? You didn't think I would come here empty handed" he sassed and Spade almost hit his face with the attitude he was sporting.
"You'll go now, I think he's still there, probably gloating to his men as usual" Stefano added closing the trunk of his car, before he started advancing towards the opposite side, Spade looked at him quizzically

"And where the fuck are you going"? He asked and Stefano stopped and looked at him, before he walked back to where Spade stood.

"I'm not going in there with you" he said, still looking at the way Spade was staring at him, he sighed out "if I know Sullivan as much as I think I do, then he'd want to try something if you show up uninvited, think of me as your contingency plan" Spade still didn't understand what Stefano was saying but he didn't care at this point if the man went in with him or not.
"I'm going to stay over at the top of that building, and get a good target point on Sullivan, in case he tries to kill you" Stefano finally told him, seeing the way his face morphed into one of realization, and Stefano finally sighs out in relief.
"Just keep him talking long enough for me to get a good target point" Spade nodded before he walked towards the opposite direction and Stefano took the other route.

He stepped into the dock area, and he could see some of Sullivan's men scattered around the entrance of the dock and close to huge containers, some of them looked at him with fear while some looked at him wearily, as if they would point their guns at him and shoot.

He didn't even pay them any mind to them, one of then actually had the nerve to stop him, standing in front of him with his gun and black outfit, his face was covered just like the man he had in his custody.

"Get the fuck out of my face before I ruin it for you" Spade gritted out and the man just looked at him up and down, his face looking as if he was mocking Spade.

Withing seconds Spade had used his head to hit the man on his nose, he groaned and stumbled back, now almost all the other men had cocked their guns and faced it on Spade, Stefano better be in position.

He looked at them and counted at least 6 of them, well even if Stefano was not in position, he'd kill at least 4 before they'd take him down, just as he was thinking this, he saw someone walk from the corner of one of the containers, he was dressed in all white and he shoved his hands into his pocket.