Chapter 141

After a while of just staring at Matteo and feeling what he had done dawn on him, Spade stood up, his eyes looking at the man on the floor, his face was completely covered up in bruises and it was slowly turning a dark shade of purple and black.

"Spade, what's wrong with you"? Matteo whispered, Spade didn't really have an answer for that as he stared at the blonde, he looked around and everyone in the room was looking at him, but that wasn't really his problem.

He was hearing whispers and small talks going around the whole room, he sighed out and started advancing away from Matteo and the man on the ground, when he heard it, he didn't think he was supposed to hear it, but it was already too late
One of his men had said it
"That little faggot boy the boss was screwing ditched him"

It was supposed to be a whisper but Spade heard it and he heard it clear, he clenched his jaw and turned his head to his left, facing the person that just spoke.

It was that black guy, he recognized him, the one that always asked questions and had that hood bad boy vibe around him.

"What did you just say"? He asked, his voice low and dangerous.

He saw the man's face go pale as his eyes widened, he didn't think Spade heard but now that he realized Spade did hear, he shook his head.
"What the fuck did you just say"? Spade snapped, he was seething with anger and rage at the moment.

Before anyone could react, he pulled Matteo's pistol from his back and clicked the safety off, facing it on the guy, pure fear was all he saw in his eyes, the whole room had once again gone completely silent.

"Say what you just said again" he demanded as he took two steps closer, pressing the barrel of the pistol on the guy.

"Boss.." the man stuttered as he tried to form words but was failing miserably.
This only angered Spade the more, so the bastard could say something behind but when it was time to repeat it again he was stuttering.

He felt Matteo stand beside him "Spade, what are you doing"? He asked

"I want this motherfucker to repeat what he just said if he's man enough" Spade spat out as he narrowed his eyes on the man, who had completely gone pale and was now shaking with fear
"You're not so tough now are you big guy" he taunted, Matteo sighed out

"Spade you have to stop this, look around you" Matteo muttered, Spade turned to look at him and he just shook his head slowly.

Spade clenched his jaw and shut his eyes, Matteo might have been right about him freaking his men out but this bastard insulted Nate, he insulted someone he had no business talking about, calling him a fag

Spade looked back at him and cocked his brows at him "you called him a fag didn't you"? He asked and the man just started shaking his head, making Spade to grit his teeth together before he raised his hand up and used the butt of the gun to hit his face, whipping his head to the side.

He groaned and stumbled back, by the time he looked up, his face was cut and it was bleeding
"You have a problem with who I go out with"? He asked again, and this time the man shook his head

"I didn't meant it that way boss" he rushed out, lowering his head down, Spade clenched his jaws tight, grinding his teeth

"Of course you didn't mean it like that, you probably thought I wouldn't hear you calling my boyfriend a fag" he spat at the man "I wonder what you would call me"? He mused smirking sadistically before he pointed the gun towards the man's leg and pulled the trigger, hearing the loud bang sound and flesh being ripped, the man screamed and groaned out, falling on his knees, Spade walked towards him and stood tall, glaring at him.