Chapter 124

Nate could feel Spade's hard cock on his stomach, this would be the second time Spade would make him cum and it felt even better than when Spade had used his hand.

He couldn't believe Spade had got him off by sucking him, he always thought when the time came, Spade would make him do that but the man once again proved him wrong.
And to say it felt like heaven would be an understatement.
He couldn't even tell Spade he was cumming, he just poured everything in Spade's mouth and he felt guilty and embarrassed after, he thought Spade would frown or ask him never to do that again, but the reverse was the case, Spade had smiled and kissed him

He could still taste himself on Spade's lips, he tasted salty, but yet Spade had licked every drop of cum that came out of him like he was licking honey
He blushed at that.

When Spade first took off his pants, he thought Spade wanted to use his hands like the first time, but when he saw Spade's mouth go closer to his cock he felt very self conscious, thank God he always shaved, even though he knew he'd never get laid, he never left himself unshaved, he liked feeling fresh and clean.

Spade going down on him felt like heaven, he could see literal stars, especially when he was about to cum.
And now Spade was kissing him, grinding his hips on Nate's stomach.
He kind of felt bad that he hadn't done anything the first time to get Spade off, and now he wanted to repay the favor back.
He pulled his hands from Spade's hair, and moved it to Spade's pants waistband, he fondled with it until Spade stopped kissing him abruptly and grabbed his own wrist, stopping him.

He looked at Nate
"I want to help you get off too" he whispered shyly, fuck he sounded so soft.
Spade just smiled

"You don't have to, I didn't make you feel good so you could do it to me too, I did it because I wanted to" Spade muttered before he made to kiss Nate again, but this time he froze when he felt soft, slender hands grabbing his dick from his sweatpants, how Nate's hands had entered into his pants boxers brief, he didn't know

But fuck if Nate's hands didn't feel good.
He looked at Nate, he was biting his lip
"Nate..." He whispered almost breathlessly as he shut his eyes, feeling Nate's hand begin to pump his shaft, while his other free hand quickly started trying to pull his pants and boxers brief off
"You don't.. fuck" he moaned out when Nate's tongue licked the back of his ear, he shut his eyes and groaned out.
He didn't even know when he pulled down his own pants and boxers brief.

Nate now had enough space as he slowly copied Spade's action the first time Spade had touched him.
He slowly moved his hand up and down Spade's hard cock, he wouldn't lie it felt big and thick, he didn't have enough time to look at it and see the size for himself but he knew it was bigger than his.

He could hear Spade's heavy breathing as he slowly licked on Spade's neck, he didn't know what he was doing or if he was doing it right, but he just knew he wanted to do that.
He slowly increased his pace but it was still slow.
The more he pumped, the faster Spade's breathing got and that fueled him the more, made him believe he was doing it right.

He didn't stop kissing and licking on Spade's earlobe and his neck
"Fuck.." Spade muttered out huskily, hearing him cuss out for pleasure was making Nate want to keep going
He liked the way such profanities left Spade's mouth, it made him feel aroused, even though Spade had just made him cum.
"I'm cu.... Fuck" Spade groaned as Nate felt him buck his hips making his cock move even faster in Nate's grasp
"Faster" he muttered breathlessly and Nate increased his pace, pumping even faster

He leaned forward and rested his head on Nate's neck, breathing hard and fast, as if he was gasping for air
"Oh God, fuck I'm not gonna last" he breathlessly gasped out, as Nate only pumped faster.