Bonus Chapter 1

One month later

Spade stood in the cell, watching Salvatore, who he had insisted he would keep an extra one month before he would torture, possibly kill, after Nate had asked him to do whatever he pleased with the man.

Nate had surprised him when he told Salvatore that he had forgiven him, infact since he met the young man well over six months ago, all Nate had been doing was surprising him.

He folded the sleeves of his shirt as he watched Salvatore like a predator watching it's pretty, waiting for a good time to strike.

"What are you doing here Spade? I thought your fag of a boyfriend forgave me"? Salvatore spat at him, causing him to raise his brows at the crude language Salvatore had used on Nate.

He stalked towards a table in the cell, he had it brought there that morning, it had every torture equipment he'd ever used.
He picked up two small knives first, then shook his head, smacking his lips
"You see Salvatore, my boyfriend may have forgiven you, something I still can't seem to understand" he mused before picking out a plier, bingo.
"But it doesn't mean I have forgiven you" he muttered before he turned around and faced Salvatore in the middle of the room

He swallowed as he looked visibly shaken by Spade's eyes, over the past two months he'd been held as a prisoner in Spade's house, he'd come to fear the man and everything Spade did to him.

Spade walked towards Salvatore and stopped in front of him "you raped my boyfriend, killed his mother, killed his father, which is really none of my business" he muttered out referring to Greg's death
"You tried to rape Matteo while I was in prison, I don't think I can forgive you that easily" Spade gritted out before he grabbed one of the knives he took earlier on, jamming it into the hand of Salvatore that was tied on the chair, causing him to scream out as he trashed in the chair

Blood had started seeping out of the cut, Spade shrugged before he took the plier again "personally I want to kill you, but how I kill you is what I'm considering" he mused before he picked one of Salvatore's fingers and pulled it out with the plier, causing him to squeal out again.

Spade grimaced at the intensity of his voice bouncing off the cell walls
His hands were already covered in blood, he scrunched his nose up, a habit he had learned from Nate.

He looked at Salvatore's fingers and then did it again, pulling it with so much force.
This time his clothes was splattered with blood, causing the white around his torso area to turn completely red.
He looked up at Salvatore
"You ruined my shirt, and now Nate's going to be mad at me" Spade taunted, pouting, Nate had really influenced him over the course of time they'd spent together.

He balled his hand into a fist as he landed a punch on Salvatore's face, causing him to stumble back, Spade didn't bother holding him, he just watched as he fell on the ground, writhing in pain.

He smirked, feeling a little satisfied with himself, he looked back down at the red on his shirt, causing him to growl out lowly, he wasn't kidding when he said Nate was going to be mad at him.

He clenched his jaw and walked out of the cell, he passed Matteo on the way out, who'd been standing by the basement doors
"Do with him whatever you want, don't stain my floors with his blood" he grunted out before he walked away from the basement and out of the mansion.

He headed home, it was still early so he hoped Nate would not have returned from the office, he'd completely taken over his father's company, he sold the house and he even went as far as opening a bakery for his sister.

He was doing pretty well for himself, even after everything he'd been through in life, he didn't let it stop him or define him.
Spade had never met anyone who was as strong as Nate.
The young man was the strongest he'd seen and he was proud that Nate was his boyfriend.