Chapter 36

She followed skeptically and almost fearfully as he took long and powerful strides away from the busy and loud dancefloor, straight towards his office, her eyes trailed his perfectly chiseled, squared and broad shoulders as he walked in front of her.

Every nerve cell in her body was ringing with alert as she racked her brain trying to think of why Spade would come and call her off work, surely she hadn't done anything wrong, but you can never tell with Spade.

He was like an undecisive weather, one minute hot and the next very cold, confusing everyone around him, the best she could do was follow right behind him like a lost puppy as he led her towards his office.

They both stopped in front of his office and he unlocked the door before walking in and she gently and stealthly followed behind him.
Her heart was beating extremely fast in her chest, even though she'd been working here for over 3 years now, she still hasn't gotten around the fear she feels whenever she was around him.

The fact that he came all the way from his office to call her, scared her the more.
But she couldn't pinpoint anything she could have possibly done to make him want her in his office.

She flinched as the door closed behind her with a thud, she quickly looked back and then faced Spade again as he turned around to face her.
Putting both his hands inside his pocket, he narrowed his eyes at her.

Even though they had a no strings attached situationship, he couldn't deny the fact that Scarlett did in fact look beautiful and attractive, with mounds looking like fresh peaches, peeking out from her barely covered cleavage, and her legs, creamy, milky and honey like, already inviting anyone whose eyes were curious enough to look at them.

Even watching her like this, still didn't feel as right as he thought it would.
Yes he was thinking of how attractive she looked but that was not the reason he was still rock solid hard and no matter how he tried to lie to himself, he knew the real reason why his member was still struggling to breathe in his pants.

He watched her squirm as she moved her weight from one foot to the other, not looking at him, funny how wild she gets during sex but right now she looked like a scared cat that was being chased down by a fierce dog.

"Strip" was all his brain and mouth could force out, he didn't really wanna talk much.
She looked up at him, her eyes dancing with fear and excitement, as her lips slightly had a small smile threatening to spill.
She slowly nodded her head before slowly and sensually, hooking her fingers on her top edge and slowly peeling it off her body.

He watched her with undivided attention, every single move she made, his eyes never leaving her body, from her round mounds already threatening to fall off her bra that barely held them both together, to her flat tummy and pierced belly button.

Already knowing what he wanted, she tried as much as possible to look extra sexy as she stripped herself off her clothes, one after the other.

She threw her top on one side of the room, giving him a flirtous smile as she slowly hooked her fingers on her pants waistband and slowly slid it off, leaving her in just a red thong, matching her red bra.

She wasn't quite bothered about the fact that Spade barely showed any reaction or emotion in his eyes as he watched her undress, she was used to his stoic face all the time, even though half the time it was scary and creepy.

Her pants dropped to her feet as she stepped out of it with her pointy long heels, still biting her lips and smiling at Spade.

With his hands still in his pants pocket, he was watching her, his eyes was not on hers though, instead he was watching her body, looking at her breasts and then his eyes trailed down to her thong covered vagina, his face void of any emotion.