Chapter 144

Nate sat on the couch while Spade laid his head on his thighs, as usual Nate was using Spade's hair to play, it had been raining for the most part of the day, neither of them went to work.
Nate had wanted to go, but Spade persuaded him, more like seduced him, he smiled when he remembered how Spade had practically walked around the house butt ass naked, and how he used every opportunity he got to touch Nate sexually, just to persuade the young man to skip work

After a lot of sexual attempts to persuade Nate, he finally agreed to stay back with Spade, but they'd been lounging on the couch since then, Spade had tried to teach Nate how to cook, but they ended up in a heated make out session which led to Nate cumming more than once

To say Spade was a horse when it came to sexual activities would be an understatement, at a point Nate got exhausted and had to tap out.
He smiled when he looked at Spade, whose eyes were half closed as he just laid there and enjoyed Nate's fingers inside his hair.

If someone had told Nate when he was a kid that there'd be a day where he would let someone touch him, even go as far as having sex with him, he would have laughed at how stupid they sounded, because he'd hated sex for as long as he could remember.

But Spade had not only changed that, but he made Nate to realize a part of him he didn't know existed, a part that liked the pleasures that came with sex, the part that liked teasing Spade and getting the man hard until he could no longer control himself.

And Nate liked this new found him, because he was much more bolder and less embarrassed about things he wanted.

But there was still the fact that he hadn't been able to open up to Spade about what that man did to him as a kid.
Spade still didn't really know the reason why he had wanted space a week ago and he never asked, which Nate was grateful for because he didn't know what he would explain to Spade.

No one, not even Su ever knew what happened to him back then, he never really had the courage to tell anyone, the only person that knew was his mother, and she was killed the day she found out, something he has blamed himself for, for as long as he could remember.

He felt Spade's hand on his that was on Spade's cheek, and the man pulled it close to his lips before placing a kiss on it, he opened his eyes and peered up at Nate
"Are you still scared of the rain"? He asked and Nate frowned, furrowing his brows at Spade.

"I never said I was scared of the rain" he retorted back, and Spade cocked his brows "infact you asked us to stay home and not go to work, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're the one who's afraid of the rain" Nate clapped back, scrunching his nose up, making Spade to chuckle out lightly, he got up and faced Nate, using his elbows to support his weight as he looked up at Nate.

"I'm not scared of anything baby" Spade muttered huskily, with a cocky smile on his lips, Nate huffed and turned his face looking away from Spade.
He didn't say anything to Spade again and the small red on the tip of his nose, was a sign of him being angry.
"Aww is my little Cucciolotto angry at me"? He asked and Nate just folded his hands on his chest, ignoring Spade
"Okay baby you win, you're not scared of the rain, I am" he muttered.

Nate peered at him from the side of his eyes, almost as if asking him if he was serious
"For real babe" Spade muttered before he got up and pulled Nate onto his laps, stroking his hip as he felt Nate shudder in his arms, he smiled before he started kissing Nate's neck, feeling him gasp out lowly.

Nate squirmed and tried to get up but he only grinded his butt on top of Spade's cock, he groaned out as he held Nate firmly
"Baby, I would ask you to stop that, unless you want me to ravish that beautiful ass of yours and you wouldn't be able to walk for days" he husked into Nate's ears, making the young man to almost choke on his spit.