Chapter 125

Matteo didn't know how long he could keep it from Spade, it was eating at him everyday since he came back, and it wasn't just one thing he was keeping from Spade, it was two.

The thing that happened with Stefano and the letter he received which he hadn't opened yet, the same one that had the instructions that he was to read alone.

He really hated keeping secrets from Spade, but he'd been doing that lately and it all started when he met that goddamn Stefano.
He sighed out as he watched Nate and Spade together

He liked what they had, never in his wildest dreams did he think he would see the day that someone would mean so much to Spade, and make him so happy.

He always thought the man would end up alone with how his life was going, but then Nate showed up and changed that and it made him more happier than ever.

Spade had always been looking out for him that the man barely had time for himself or something that made him happy asides the mafia, and now he had one.

He didn't know if he wanted that, what Spade currently had, he didn't know if he wanted it

He wasn't one of those people that would say they closed off their hearts from loving but he just hadn't found the right one yet, he doubted if there even was one for him.

When Spade first told him about his plans to ruin Greg's life, he never in his wildest dreams thought Spade would end up with his son, his daughter maybe but Nate, he didn't even think Spade liked men, he'd only ever seen him with women.

But seeing him now, he realized Spade was more happy than he'd been with any of those women.

"What's that"? Spade asked gesturing to the brown envelope with Matteo.
He sighed out and looked down at it before opening it.
He forgot he even came here to show Spade something.

"Well this is good news" he muttered watching as Spade's brows furrowed together "you remember the footage at the warehouse the day Lucas was killed"? He asked and Spade just nodded, placing his elbows lightly on Nate's thighs who had his legs spread apart on the table in front of Spade "I remember telling you that it was too bad I could only salvage Small unclear parts of it and it didn't really give me much, well check this out" he said before pulling two pieces of paper from the envelope and handing it to Spade.

The man took it and placed them side by side, Nate also peered into it, seeing a very unclear picture of two people leaving different building, wearing exactly same clothes
Looking at it closely he realized they weren't two different but exactly the same person leaving two different buildings, and his face didn't show.

"That's the same person" he pointed out and Spade looked at him, so did Matteo
He clicked his tongue

"At least one of you is quick" he muttered out and Spade just glared at him very hard, he shrugged.
Spade looked at the pictures again, now realizing Nate was right
And if they were the same person...

"Does this mean whoever killed Lucas was the same person seen leaving Greg's house"? He asked, this quickly caught Nate's attention as he looked at Spade sharply.

While Matteo just nodded, this didn't really put them anywhere but it was progress still, this could be their mystery man or someone close to him.
"Did you just say my dad is involved in whatever this is"? Nate asked pointing to the pictures, and Spade just sighed out, forgetting he hadn't really explained much to Nate

He looked at him before he took his hand in his, hoping the young man didn't flip at this.
"Nate, there's a lot going on that I want to tell you about but not here, maybe later okay" he asked, his eyes silently pleading with Nate not to burst out in anger, as much as Nate was less talky and quiet, he could also get very angry when he wanted to.