Chapter 115

Spade and Nate both laid down on Nate's bed, legs tangled up in the sheets, with Spade's spread legs and Nate laying in between, Spade had a clear view of Nate's hair and the rest of his body.
A good opportunity for him to play with Nate's hair, that was one of the many things he liked about Nate.

His hand were currently playing with strands of Nate's hair, neither of them sleeping, Spade had barely had a wink of sleep as another long night of him hard to the brim, while Nate kept brushing his ass on Spade's erection, making it even more painfully harder.

Nate on the other hand had slept quite peacefully, not even having any nightmares as he laid in Spade's warm and safe embrace.
He had woken up when Spade had started playing with his hair, which was quite early, even for him.
He couldn't make himself to go back to sleep as he was suddenly conscious of the fact that Spade was laying on his bed, and playing with his hair.
Spade was actually fucking in his bed.

Not only that but Spade had touched him, Spade had made him cum, he didn't even know he was capable of doing that, getting pleasure like that from just a simple touch.
He thought that man had ruin his chances of feeling such pleasures ever, but Spade had brought it to him, and he didn't even need to do anything to feel such pleasures.

He didn't need to feel pain, or regret, it wasn't forcef and neither did Spade make him feel disgusted with himself, it just happened.
He could still feel the way his toes had curled when he was about to cum, now he finally understood what most of his college mates had meant when they always talked about coming from a blowjob or handjob.

It felt even better with Spade, but he was kind of sad he couldn't do the same for Spade, he couldn't make Spade feel that way, couldn't help him reach his own release, he'd seen Spade hard erection after he'd made him cum.
He wished he knew what to do to make Spade too feel good.
But he didn't even know if he was ready to go that far yet, he was even shocked he'd let Spade touch him.

He sighed out as he felt Spade's fingers weaved through his hair, almost making him shut his eyes as he felt a sweet sensation through his scalp, all the way to his fingers.
"What's going on in that head"? Spade's deep voice made him to open his eyes, he could hear Spade's soft rhythmic heartbeat, it was one of the most soothing sounds he'd ever heard, that and Spade's voice.

"Nothing, I'm just.. thinking" he whispered out, he felt Spade's one hand move from his hair and trail sweet lines down his arm, making him use his eyes to follow that action, suddenly realizing that his body wasn't as ripped or muscular as Spade's, even his arm looked lanky, unlike Spade's chunky and muscle filled arms.

"What are you thinking about"? Spade asked, he could feel the way Nate relaxed in his arms, he liked how they were, something he never thought would happen.

He'd made Nate cum, he fucking made another man cum.
And he fucking enjoyed every second of it, especially when Nate moaned his name, he felt like he could cum in his own pants hearing that sound.
He'd never heard something so arousing and intense.

"You" Nate muttered making him stop slightly and look at Nate "us" Nate slowly added, Spade had enough time during the night to think about that and now he wanted to know just what Nate was thinking about them.
He hummed, as if egging Nate to go on.

When the young man's didn't say anything, he decided to speak up "what about us"? He asked, he felt something sweet settle in the pit of his stomach, hearing himself use that word us, and in a romantic way.

"Nothing, I just...." Nate paused, Spade slowly adjusted himself, so Nate could see part of his face and he could see part of Nate's face, he knew the young man was doubtful about saying whatever it was he wanted to say.
Nate slowly looked up at him, he swallowed slowly "why are you with me"? He blurted out, Spade's brows furrowed as he didn't really understand why Nate was asking that question.