Chapter 107

Spade left Nate's house and drove straight home as he still needed to shower and change his clothes, he was feeling happy, excited and satisfied.
He'd never felt like this before, not even when he took over from his father.

It all felt so surreal, he didn't go to Nate's house with the intention or expectation of getting together with Nate, it caught him by surprise when Nate actually asked him inside the house.

He had wanted to just tell Nate that it didn't matter if the young man wanted to be with him or not, he didn't like that his feelings was getting in the way of Nate's work for him, so he decided to just let him go free, but it didn't end that way

It went even better than he expected, and his heart felt lightweight, more than he'd ever feel in a while.
His face didn't show anything of what he was feeling at the moment, but his heart was bubbling with excitement, his whole body cells were in jubilation.

But now he had one problem, he didn't know what to do now, he'd never been in a relationship before, he didn't want to be uptight or rigid, he didn't want to be controlling, but emotions and feelings weren't his forte, he never even thought he'd ever catch feelings for anyone, let alone someone like Nate

The young man was very fragile, the small time he had spent with him had shown him just enough to know that Nate wasn't like anyone he'd ever been with, sexually or physically.
The way he carried himself, the way he spoke and acted around Spade, it showed that he wasn't like most people Spade moved around and associated with.

Spade's kind of life was tough, hard, dangerous and risky, he knew now that Nate wasn't used to things like that, even though he was Greg's son, he wasn't the kind of person Spade expected him to be, not that he didn't like the kind of person he realized Nate was.

Speaking of that, he forgot to mention something to Nate, it had been skipping his mind lately, he had wanted to tell him since the night of their first kiss, but he forgot, then he wanted to tell him at the hotel again, he forgot and now after spending the night at the young man's apartment, he left again without mentioning it to him.

The news of his sister.
It had been almost two weeks since Matteo had found her, she'd been moving around, not staying at one spot for long, but Matteo was able to track her down, of course she didn't know she was being followed or watched, hence she'd have ran off again and probably for good this time.

She was one of the reasons he met Nate, one of the reasons he got closer to Nate.
If at all he didn't agree to marrying her, he never would have met or have anything to do with Nate.

In a way, he was kind of grateful to her for that.
He left the house after his shower and a change of clothes.
He headed for the club directly, not bothering to stop at his office building, there wasn't much to do there, and if there was then his PA would definitely handle it.

He couldn't help his mind as it drifted to the night he had with Nate, he hadn't slept that peacefully in a long while, especially since he started having problems with mystery man.
He could still feel the way his body and Nate's had moulded and fit together perfectly well, making his whole inside to turn jelly and fuzzy.

He didn't think Nate would agree to him sleeping over, but he didn't really leave much of a choice for the younger man, he didn't know why, but he just wanted to spend time with Nate, to get to know the young man more, and plus, he really wanted to run his hands through Nate's scalp, his beautiful hair.

If not for the strong self control Spade had over himself, he would have taken Nate more times than he could count last night, especially when he spooned him, and Nate unconsciously rubbed his butt on Spade's crotch area, he was uncomfortable and at the same time comfortable.