Chapter 37

Spade could already feel his heartbeat getting faster and louder and his hands were beginning to twitch on his side, he quickly fisted both of them and clenched his jaw, his eyes never leaving Nate.

At a time like this he really wished he hadn't mastered the art of looking someone dead in the eyes without blinking or looking away, because right now he so badly wanted to look away from Nate, anything to make his attention and eyes shift from Nate, he'd gladly take it, but he couldn't.

And Nate was looking at him with the same intensity, his brown orbs swirling with uncertainty as always and his lips slightly parting as he gasped out upon seeing Spade.

The whole room had suddenly gone quiet, it was as if no one else was present, just the two of them as they both stared at each other, with different thoughts in their head.

Nate was the first to look away, as he looked around the room nervously, willing himself not to look at Spade again, because this time, he might not have the will power to look away.
It was as if Spade had some how glued his eyes on him.

The younger man quickly tried to distract himself with something, while Spade still watched him, suddenly hating the fact that Nate had looked away, why did he look away?
He clenched his jaw and finally did the same, before his eyes landed on the other men in the room

"Shall we begin"? He grunted out hearing small whispers of agreement before he sat down on the only vacant seat in the room, letting his eyes rest on Nate again, but this time, Nate was not looking at him or even paying him any attention.

The meeting progressed with Spade's eyes still on Nate, all he could really do at the moment was look at him, watch and observe him.
Thoughts of what had happened in his office two nights ago surfacing in his mind.

The mere fact that the thoughts of the person sitting across from him on the table had made him cum, it was something to be worried about but instead he was not worried at the moment, he was more curious.

Trying to find what exactly was the reason why he'd think of Nate in a sexual way, why he got excited whenever thoughts of Nate or images of Nate sprung up in his mind.
There was nothing special about him, he was as regular as most people Spade knew.

Nate's tongue suddenly slowly pulled out of his mouth and ran along his lips, as he watched the men talk and talk, everyone trying to pitch themselves the more.

This action didn't go unnoticed by Spade as he felt his hands twitch resulting in him clenching it tightly, he needed every self restraint he could muster up right now, this was definitely not the time to be fantasizing about Nate.

He forced his eyes away from Nate as he tried to focus back on whatever they were discussing, but even with him trying to distract himself from the man across from him, it was almost impossible as his mind kept going round in circles, thinking about him.

Never in his life did he ever imagine that he'd be attracted to a man, not once in his 29 years of living.
This was all so strange to him, the sweet sensation that drew all the blood in between his legs, the way every single cell in his body tingled whenever Nate was involved and the way it felt so fucking awesome when he came to thoughts about Nate.

All that was strange for him, not that he'd never felt that way sexually for anyone before but that was different, it was with a woman and not a man.
A woman could make him feel like that and he won't even be bothered because it was normal, but a man making him feel like that was beyond scary.

He had tried to get it off his mind, to stop himself from thinking about it like this, but the harder he tried, the more intense the feeling got.
The more he tried not to think about it, the more his body burned with an unfamiliar craving for whatever it was he wanted from Nate.