Chapter 74

He walked out of his bathroom feeling fresh and clean after a very soothing and relaxing shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist securely, water dripping from his hair and droplets on the rest of his body.
He made for the walk in closet on the side of his room.

He'd left the club quite early, so he could get ready for his outing with Nate, he didn't wanna call it a date because he didn't even know if that was what it was, he didn't wanna start giving himself ideas or a chance to imagine things.
For all he knew Nate might not even think much of it and not that he fully understood what this was, yes he liked Nate but he didn't know why.

He'd grown up knowing he only found women attractive, he's been around men the world would consider as attractive and handsome and none of them had ever sparked an interest in him, not even a small reaction.
Which made him to believe he was as straight as they come, but all of a sudden he started feeling a strong attraction to Nate, of course that was something to get confused and unsure about.

Was he attracted to Nate because it was Nate?
Or was he always like this but because he didn't bother to explore it, he never knew?

Everything about what he was feeling was making him question himself, question everything he's ever believed in.
If he liked Nate, did that make him gay?

He sighed out shaking his head, thinking about it too much was hurting his head, making him stressed out.
He wasn't one to overthink, but he'd been doing that lately.

Standing in the middle of his walk in closet, he looked at the clothes hanging up from each hanger, each and every single one was a business outfit.
This wasn't a business outing and wearing something as formal as a suit and white buttoned up shirt, was surely going to make Nate think otherwise, he needed to make him as comfortable as he can be.

His eyes moved to the where he had folded shirts and his casual clothes, he didn't have much of those as he rarely ever wore them.

His hands brushed through the clothes as he didn't know what to pick up from the clothes.
He stopped on a jean, wanting to pick it up but he stopped himself, he needed something that would be comfortable for him to wear, he brushed past it.

As much as he wanted to make Nate feel comfortable, he himself needed to be comfortable if he wanted to let go today.
He pulled out a black slacks, it had the outline of a jean and it even looked like a jean, looking it over he ran his thumb across the soft cotton material, knowing it would be very comfy for him.

He didn't even waste much time before he found a grey turtle neck, pairing it with an equally black jacket.
He draped them over the counter and went over to the huge mirror in front, pulling out the drawer there he picked out his hair supplements, making sure to blow dry and style his hair perfectly well, he even took extra time to style his beards, before he walked over to where the clothes were.

He put them on and squatted below the shoe rack, his eyes scanning each row, looking for the perfect shoe, he wanted everything to be perfect.
He picked out a white Nike shoes, placing it in front of his foot, he didn't really like that it stood out from the rest of his outfit.

He shook his head and placed it back on the rack, just below it he sighted a black almost similar shoes, he narrowed his eyes pursing his lips in a thin line as he examined it.

Looking at his outfit again, he pulled out the shoe, he wasn't really used to wearing things like this, he was more a tux guy.
Before he could rethink his outfit, he quickly put the shoes on and stood up, straightening his jacket.

He stepped out of the closet, shutting the door, he stood in front of the mirror attached to his closet door.
Looking himself over, he looked sharp and smart, he felt different in these clothes, it didn't feel like wearing tux.
He licked his lips together, before walking towards the table in his bedside, he picked up his wristwatch there and wore it.
Pulling out the drawer he picked up his gun, turning the cold metal from hand to hand, he tucked it safely inside his pants in the back before covering it up with his jacket.