Chapter 52

Spade had managed to pull a chair from the kitchen, sitting on the chair facing Nate with his legs spread wide open, his elbows placed on his thighs and his fingers intertwined in front of him, he watched as Nate slept.

It had been over two hours since the doctor left, and he hadn't taken his eyes off Nate for a second, watching him securely as if he was a mother hen watching it's chick.

His eyes zeroed in on Nate's face, even with the bruises, he still looked exceptional or maybe it was just Nate's eyes or the fact that he was attracted to him, but nonetheless Nate still looked attractive even with bruises on his face and his sleeping form looked peaceful.

His eyes landed on his lips and they still looked small and inviting, he felt his body tensed up as he imagined things those lips could do, the way it would feel if he pressed his own lips on it, sucking on the bottom.
He felt his member jump in excitement making him suck in a harsh breath.

His eyes quickly moved and settled on his almost hardened member, he could see the not so hidden dent in his pants, he sighed out and placed his right hand on top of it, pushing it down slowly, this wasn't the time to be getting turned on.

He looked back up at Nate and his heart constricted with an ache, how can someone do this to Nate, beating him to this point, how did he even get home on his own?
What if he had died? Spade quickly shook his head at his own ridiculous thoughts.

His eyes moved to Nate's exposed chest, watching how his chest rose and fell slowly, his eyes moved further and he sucked in another breath seeing his torso, watching him up close felt much more different from watching him from a screen, now he could see every single detail of him, the small specs of chest hairs that adorned his chest and the few just below his abdomen, they trailed all the way down getting lost inside his pants.

Spade's eyes were about to move and go somewhere else when he quickly looked away and back up at Nate's face, clenching his jaw he let out a deep breath.

A thought quickly crossed his mine and he felt his fists tightening around each other, giving his heart a little push.
What if this happened because of him?
The casino they both went to the last time they talked, a lot of people there saw them together, he had a lot of enemies and a few would do just about anything to get at him, especially his new mystery man that was busy ruining all his business in hopes of getting at him, if they were the ones that did this to Nate because of him, he surely was going to kill someone.

He saw the slight twitch in Nate's fingers making him lean away on his chair and resting his back on it, he let out a deep breath watching as Nate started to move slowly, from his fingers to his legs and then his head.

Nate felt his hands twitch at his side, he slowly but surely could move his body, his head was still pretty much heavy, like someone had tied a drum bell to it and he was doing the lifting.

He willed himself to open his eyes but his whole body was against him, he felt so tired and weak, as if everything was too much for him.
He felt the softness of the surface he was laying on, and it felt like soft feathers, but more like a pool of clouds.

Heaven
Was he in heaven? he slowly peeled his eyes open as his vision was still blurry but he could see white blinding lights, he shut his eyes tight and grimaced.
He tried again, willing himself and his eyes opened, halfway but his vision was much cleared than it did before.
He could see the white lights clearer now and the white ceiling staring right back at him, but his other eye's vision was not as clear and then he felt like the eye didn't open completely like the other one.

He scrunched his brows as he looked closer at the ceiling, moving his hands he ran it along the cloudy thing he was lying on and it wasn't a feathery cloudy place, but a bed.