Chapter 116

Nate made his way past the dancefloor in the club, it wasn't crowded at all, except for some men in the bar that dressed in all black, like he'd seen most of Spade's men dressed, they were having a couple of drinks.

He just passed without saying anything to them, he headed for Spade's office, it was barely past two in the afternoon, so the club itself was quiet and slightly empty.

He stopped in front of Spade's office door and knocked, he heard Spade's deep voice, even from inside the office, he felt the voice touch deep into his body and soul, affecting him in ways he never thought a voice would affect him.

He composed himself and swallowed, letting out a deep breath, even though he knew deep down that he was with Spade now, it still didn't make the nerves he had inside of him to vanish.

He was really trying hard to be comfortable and free around Spade, but something like that would be very hard, considering how handsome Spade looked, knowing someone as hot and attractive as Spade was always waiting for him, either at the club or maybe his own place, it was worth all the nerves he'd been feeling.

He slowly opened the door and stepped inside, his eyes landing on Spade first, the calm look in the man's eyes, immediately making him to relax, but the voice he heard next almost made him jump

"Hi Nate" the cheerful voice of Matteo made him move his head quickly as his eyes landed on the blonde on the couch, almost making him retreat back

"Hi Matteo" he whispered, as he looked back at Spade "I can leave if it's a bad time" he rushed out and Spade just shook his head slowly

"Come here" he muttered, his voice soft and gentle but the slight command was still there and it made Nate feel hot, not in a bad way but in a sweet way, especially knowing Matteo was in the room.

He slowly advanced towards Spade who sat on the twirling chair, his white buttoned up shirt, folded up above his elbow, the tattoo on his arm peeking out.
Nate knew he was literally checking Spade out, but he couldn't help his eyes.

He stopped by Spade's side on his chair, just on the other side of the table, he didn't go through Matteo's side on the couch, he followed the other side, that had the wine encasing cupboard.

Spade slowly got up and took two steps closer to Nate, towering over Nate's frame, he leaned in and pressed his lips on Nate's in a slow but quick kiss, before he pulled away, seeing the way Nate's face flustered, and the deep red blush coating his cheek, he bit his lips, making Spade's eyes to darken, he quickly noticed and stopped

"Hey" Spade muttered with a small smile on his face

"Hi" Nate squeaked out, why wasn't he as bold as Spade, just a simple peck from the man and he was already a flustered mess.
Spade turned around and pulled the chair he was on a few seconds ago out, before he placed his hand on Nate's back, nudging the young man to sit on the chair.

Nate looked up at him, his eyes already asking what his lips couldn't and Spade just smiled and nodded, assuring him it was okay.
"I've been sitting down all day, it's getting annoying" he muttered and Nate just smiled back before he perched himself on the chair 

"Damn" Matteo's voice broke them out of their little bubble, making Nate and Spade to look at Matteo
"Never thought I'd see this day, Spade being gentle with someone" he said, his voice holding the slight jab he meant for Spade

Spade clenched his jaw, not in an angry pissed way, but in a frustrated manner, he'd almost forgot that the blonde was sitting there.
"Shut up Matteo, I'm gentle with you" he spat out, making the blonde to snort out loud.

"You call that being gentle"? He asked, as if accusing Spade of something, Nate just watched their little exchange, even though Spade was always grumpy with Matteo, Nate could see the fondness in his eyes for the blonde, and he liked that.