Chapter 31

Spade had already seen every move Nate was about to make, he already predicted it, he could see the rage and fire in Nate's eyes, the clenching of his hands into a fist, the strong clenching of his jaw, and the slight twitch in the corner of his eyes

As soon as he lunged for Spade, he was quick to grab his wrists, pulling him closer and twisting the hand behind his back, switching their positions and shoving Nate's face on the wall behind them both, with Nate's back facing Spade and his front pressed against the wall, his one hand twisted behind his back and Spade's grip on the other tight.

He could hear Nate's laboured breathing as his front pressed closely to his back, he hardly broke a sweat but Nate was breathing hard.
It happened so fast that Nate barely had time to react or process what had just happened.

He struggled to break free but Spade's grip on his wrists only tightened as his breath fanned Nate's neck, hot and soothing.

After a while of watching Nate struggle to break free with no success, his breathing laboured, as his chest heaved up and down, so did his back moved in and out momentarily touching Spade's chest

He leaned in almost letting his lips touch Nate's ears as he spoke ever so lowly "That'll be the last time you do that" he muttered lowly his breath going straight into Nate's ears, he sucked in a breath as it left a sweet sensation in his stomach, forgetting that he was in an uncomfortable position he could feel his whole body tingle, especially the part of his wrist that Spade's hands touched directly.
It was like someone was juicing him up with jolts and jolts of electricity, but in a sweeter way, if that was even possible

His slightly parted lips only let out small breaths and low gasps.
He could feel how toned Spade's chest was even from his clothes.

Unlike he usually would, he didn't feel his skin crawl with disgust or his chest constrict with anxiety, because of the close proximity and the fact that Spade was actually touching him.

He'd never been a fan of physical touch or people getting into his personal space, most times he ended up having minor panic attacks, but right now, being held like this by Spade did nothing to his body, except ignite a kind of feeling, like a small fire that could go out anytime or flame up high, depending on how it's nurtured.

And deep down he was curious as to why he felt this way around Spade but not around anyone else, not even Su.
There are times he doesn't really let her touch him and she understands.
But he's letting Spade touch him, and even basking in the feeling of his body pressed against his like this

As if something had snapped in Spade, suddenly realizing the position they were in, he felt his neck go hot and his ears burn with a strange sensation.

He could see almost every detail of Nate's face from behind him, he could feel his body pressed against him, the way his shoulders wasn't squared like most young men his age, the strange pull he was feeling just staying like this, like it was normal.

And he could smell his hair shampoo and his cologne.
His shampoo smelled like gum, vanilla flavoured gum.
Spade involuntarily took in a deep breath as he inhaled more of the shampoo's smell, he felt like he could eat Nate's hair and have the smell inside him forever.

He felt his hands around his wrists loosened a bit, and the slight tingle he felt everytime he moved his hands, it felt like current was passing through his fingers, the ones that curled around Nate's wrists, like needles were pricking the tip of his fingers but in tingly way.

His body leaned in on Nate's body more and his lips mistakenly brushed up against his ears and he felt him tense and suck in a harsh breath

Spade for the second time today felt the slight twitch of his member, like a reflex action, this time more obvious than the previous time.